Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! Family Homeless, In need of some help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Family Homeless, In need of some help!

Hey my child and my girl, we got into a bad situation long story short, been staying at motels and stuff, day to day trying to survive man.
    I been a loyal and active memeber of this community, I made yall laugh, I made yall cry, i gave yall years of entertainment man i never asked for a penny ever.

For those who know me.... i come asking for your help. ANYTHING helps... please. Im sorry to beg.

I can go into detail if you want. But basically, I do have a job, doing day labor, but it doesnt pay enough for the motel nightly, so were trying to save up for an actual place, or at least to get AHEAD and pay the motel weekly... if you all can help out please, I would appreiciate it.

DANNY M PLEASE LET ME DO THIS! ME AND YOU GO BACK 20 YEARS BRUV !

cashapp:$waketheminds
    (Name is Awake The Mind)
    like my IG @awake.the.mind

also, if you prefer to donate to the gofundme, its here

https://gofund.me/c4bb67df

Thank you!

Damn

Comment

Sorry To Hear That

Comment

what happened brah

did u witness something and snitch?

Comment

Donated 💯💯💯

Comment

Good luck Deion

Comment

Do you or your girl have no family to help you out with money or a place to stay?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                Hey my child and my girl, we got into a bad situation long story short, been staying at motels and stuff, day to day trying to survive man.
                I been a loyal and active memeber of this community, I made yall laugh, I made yall cry, i gave yall years of entertainment man i never asked for a penny ever.

For those who know me.... i come asking for your help. ANYTHING helps... please. Im sorry to beg.

I can go into detail if you want. But basically, I do have a job, doing day labor, but it doesnt pay enough for the motel nightly, so were trying to save up for an actual place, or at least to get AHEAD and pay the motel weekly... if you all can help out please, I would appreiciate it.

(Name is Awake The Mind)

Thank you!
                you nearly got $1k

Comment

Be safe Deion

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

(Name is Awake The Mind)

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X