Clear All

• Reviews Wrap-Up

A summary of all the movies I've seen in the past 10 or so months:

Longlegs T​​​​​​rash 0/10
    The Front Room Trash 0/10
    Cuckoo Trash 0/10
    Trap Good for M. Night Shyamalan's standards. Bad for everyone else's. 3/10
    Twisters It sucked. Literally. No pun intended. 2/10
    Deadpool & Wolverine Best movie of the year. One of those 'Bigger than life' movies. 10/10
    The Beekeeper Watched half of it then went back to john wick 4. 4/10
    Bad Boys: Ride or Die It's better than part 3...and not much else. 5.5/10
    Late Night With the Devil Scariest movie of the year. Must-Watch for horror fans. 9.25/10
    Boy Kills World You know it takes a lot to steer me away from my love of john wick 4... but this movie comes close. 9/10
    Furiosa: A mad max Saga The movie people are praising because it has one good car chase sequence in it. 6/10
    In a Violent nature Contains the single greatest kill I've ever seen in a horror movie. 9/10
    A Quiet Place: Day 1 She did all this just for some pizza?! 0/10
    Maxxxine A cute lil movie with inventive death scenes. 8/10
    Speak No Evil 2nd best movie I've seen this year. Incredible performance by James McAvoy. 9.5/10
    Joker: Folie A Duex
    ​​​
    Fuck what u heard about this movie, it goes hard lol Joaquin carries the movie AGAIN. Giving the best on-screen performance I've probably ever seen.. Not as good as the first one, but it rubs hairs with it. 9/10
    ​​​​​
    Who will get the oscar this year?
    Joaquin again for best actor and James McAvoy for best supporting actor
    ​​​​​How good is deadpool & Wolverine?
    Its the best movie I've seen since John wick 4. I consider it to be logan 2
    Why is joker 2 so hated?
    Because it was made intentionally to push fans of the original away so you wouldn't give WB your money. It's one of those "My dog is sick, so I have to put it down" scenarios. What makes this movie brilliant is how meticulously "bad" it is. One of the weirdest movies I've had to rate because while the story does so many things wrong, joaquin's performance is so good that i just could not hate it.
    ​​​​​​
    Does Joaquin give the best performance of all time in it?
    Yes.

Why didn't I give joker 2 a 10?
    I debated it... and decided to knock a point off because of the name. (Worst title ever)
    ​​​​​
    Best moment of the year?
    When Blade shows up in Deadpool.
    ​​​How many times did I watch joker 2?
    Twice
    How many times did I watch Deadpool & Wolverine?
    3 times.
    Do I want a joker 3 with Joaquin back, and for them to retcon the 2nd one?
    Yes.
    Best villain of the year?
    James McAvoy in Speak no Evil. One of the most quietly provocative performances of all time.
    The theatre experience of deadpool & Wolverine
    Back when this movie came out, I remember before the movie even started people were clapping lol. I've never seen some shit like that before. It felt like an avengers movie lol (not the movie itself, but the theatre experience of it) gotta be the best theatre experience I've ever had

Who gave a better performance, Joaquin or James McAvoy?
    It was close but I gotta give it to Joaquin, who outdoes even what he did in the original Joker (2019) to give what is now, my favorite performance of all time in joker 2. but make no mistake, James Mcavoy also gives one of the most entertainingly creepy performances I think I've ever seen as well. 2 of my favorite performances of all time coming from the same year at the same time is.. really weird.
    ​​​
    Most improved sequel of the year?
    Deadpool easily.
    Most overrated movie of the year?
    Longlegs easily.
    Most overhated movie of the year?
    Joker: Folie a duex, a movie which I'm still battling whether or not I should've gave it a 10. I fully believe it will be regarded as genius later down the line, and it honestly reminds me of Metal Gear Solid 2
    ​​
    Why did joker 2 end like that?
    Because the director and/or joaquin phoenix doesn't want WB to use the characters they created after they're gone. This movie is the epitome of "It's nothing personal, just business"

Why were the guards so mean in the movie?
    They symbolize WB. "You think you're a big shot huh? Because of that tv movie?" Means, oh, you think you're running the show now (todd phillips) because of how successful your first movie was? No, WE STILL RUN the show (WB) and you're gunna do what we tell you to do. Now make joker 2
    ​​​​​​

todd's response: Joker: Folie a duex
    ​​​​​

​​​​What does the inmate at the end symbolize?
    This is Todd Philip's self-insert in the movie. (An inmate that's been watching the whole time and never said anything) It's basically a diss to christopher nolan for not wanting him to have anything to do with heath ledger in the first movie, and an attempt to get nolan to sue WB for using his likeness without his consent. (nolan didn't see the 2nd movie prior to release like the first one) It also symbolizes the audience who also have been watching and never said anything. a portion of the audience always claimed "this wasnt the real joker" even when the first movie came out. so to subvert expectations in the most dickbag way, todd philips gives the audience the real joker...at the very end.

Why did the guards rape joker at the end?
    ​​​​​It symbolizes WB raping and pillaging joker (the franchise), having complete power over the rights, and taking advantage of it whenever they want. That's why it specifically had to be 3 guards, which signify warner BROTHERS, because they are "BROTHERS in arms". And also why the main guard is the "Warden". Warden. Warner.

Also they are "fat" and "lazy" because this is a diss towards the CEO of Warner brothers, David Zaslav
    who, if u look him up on google, actually appears to be fat and lazy. and bears a STRIKING resemblance to the main warden/guard character played by brendan gleeson
    ​​​​​​
    so basically, when the joker was going off in the courtroom, that was actually todd philips going off about his bosses at Warner Bros lol

What did the dog joke that guard told in the beginning mean?
    the guys dog died and he asked the church to cover the funeral, the church said no at first. but when the guy said he had $2,000, the priest was like "I didn't know your dog was catholic!" the dog symbolizes joker, and the priest symbolizes todd philips. WB asked him to do another movie (cover the funeral) he refused. Then they offered him some more money, and he did it. (Which is what happened in real life.)

but yeah. this movie's deep as fuck. but i hope i was able to open someone's eyes up to what the director was trying to say with this. but that's all i have on movies rn.
    ​​​​​​

nigga that’s a lot of movies

Comment

-_- joker 2 was terrible stop playing

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

Cuckoo Trash 0/10
        Deadpool & Wolverine Best movie of the year. One of those 'Bigger than life' movies. 10/10
        Late Night With the Devil Scariest movie of the year. Must-Watch for horror fans. 9.25/10
        Boy Kills World You know it takes a lot to steer me away from my love of john wick 4... but this movie comes close. 9/10
        Furiosa: A mad max Saga The movie people are praising because it has one good car chase sequence in it. 6/10
        In a Violent nature Contains the single greatest kill I've ever seen in a horror movie. 9/10
        Speak No Evil 2nd best movie I've seen this year. Incredible performance by James McAvoy. 9.5/10
        ​​​
        Fuck what u heard about this movie, it goes hard lol Joaquin carries the movie AGAIN. Giving the best on-screen performance I've probably ever seen.. Not as good as the first one, but it rubs hairs with it. 9/10
        ​​​​​
        Why is joker 2 so hated?
        Because it was made intentionally to push fans of the original away so you wouldn't give WB your money. It's one of those "My dog is sick, so I have to put it down" scenarios. What makes this movie brilliant is how meticulously "bad" it is. One of the weirdest movies I've had to rate because while the story does so many things wrong, joaquin's performance is so good that i just could not hate it.
        ​​​​​​
        Yes.

I debated it... and decided to knock a point off because of the name. (Worst title ever)
        ​​​​​
        Best moment of the year?
        Twice
        3 times.
        Yes.
        James McAvoy in Speak no Evil. One of the most quietly provocative performances of all time.
        Back when this movie came out, I remember before the movie even started people were clapping lol. I've never seen some shit like that before. It felt like an avengers movie lol (not the movie itself, but the theatre experience of it) gotta be the best theatre experience I've ever had

It was close but I gotta give it to Joaquin, who outdoes even what he did in the original Joker (2019) to give what is now, my favorite performance of all time in joker 2. but make no mistake, James Mcavoy also gives one of the most entertainingly creepy performances I think I've ever seen as well. 2 of my favorite performances of all time coming from the same year at the same time is.. really weird.
        ​​​
        Deadpool easily.
        Longlegs easily.
        Joker: Folie a duex, a movie which I'm still battling whether or not I should've gave it a 10. I fully believe it will be regarded as genius later down the line, and it honestly reminds me of Metal Gear Solid 2
        ​​
        Because the director and/or joaquin phoenix doesn't want WB to use the characters they created after they're gone. This movie is the epitome of "It's nothing personal, just business"

They symbolize WB. "You think you're a big shot huh? Because of that tv movie?" Means, oh, you think you're running the show now (todd phillips) because of how successful your first movie was? No, WE STILL RUN the show (WB) and you're gunna do what we tell you to do. Now make joker 2
        ​​​​​​

​​​​​

This is Todd Philip's self-insert in the movie. (An inmate that's been watching the whole time and never said anything) It's basically a diss to christopher nolan for not wanting him to have anything to do with heath ledger in the first movie, and an attempt to get nolan to sue WB for using his likeness without his consent. (nolan didn't see the 2nd movie prior to release like the first one) It also symbolizes the audience who also have been watching and never said anything. a portion of the audience always claimed "this wasnt the real joker" even when the first movie came out. so to subvert expectations in the most dickbag way, todd philips gives the audience the real joker...at the very end.

​​​​​It symbolizes WB raping and pillaging joker (the franchise), having complete power over the rights, and taking advantage of it whenever they want. That's why it specifically had to be 3 guards, which signify warner BROTHERS, because they are "BROTHERS in arms". And also why the main guard is the "Warden". Warden. Warner.

Also they are "fat" and "lazy" because this is a diss towards the CEO of Warner brothers, David Zaslav
        who, if u look him up on google, actually appears to be fat and lazy. and bears a STRIKING resemblance to the main warden/guard character played by brendan gleeson
        ​​​​​​
        so basically, when the joker was going off in the courtroom, that was actually todd philips going off about his bosses at Warner Bros lol

the guys dog died and he asked the church to cover the funeral, the church said no at first. but when the guy said he had $2,000, the priest was like "I didn't know your dog was catholic!" the dog symbolizes joker, and the priest symbolizes todd philips. WB asked him to do another movie (cover the funeral) he refused. Then they offered him some more money, and he did it. (Which is what happened in real life.)

but yeah. this movie's deep as fuck. but i hope i was able to open someone's eyes up to what the director was trying to say with this. but that's all i have on movies rn.
        ​​​​​​
        twisters by far the worst movie of 2024

Comment

What is the greatest kill in the movie 'In A Violent Nature'?

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

Cuckoo Trash 0/10
            ​​​
            ​​​​​
            Why is joker 2 so hated?
            ​​​​​​
            Yes.

​​​​​
            Best moment of the year?
            Twice
            3 times.
            Yes.

​​​
            Deadpool easily.
            Longlegs easily.
            ​​

​​​​​​

​​​​​

​​​​​​

​​​​​​
            boy kills world wasnt that great bruh

Comment

Working...
            X