Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help getting Trump off of the PA ballot prior to Nov 5th

Hello: This is John R.

I don't have a social media site or any web presence but a few years ago I posted a 'thread' on this "Unofficial LiL Wayne" website about the Rappin' 4-Tay/Drake dispute. Not asking anyone to click it but here's the link: https://forum.lilwaynehq.com/trash-b...ollow-up/page3
    I contacted the moderator on several occasions asking for them to remove that thread but they never did.

I don't even want to discuss that thread outside of saying I find it interesting that TMZ could never take the time to contact the party I was referencing in there. I'm speaking of 4-Tay's old school manager, Herman Watson. I mean, they took the time to interview him in 2014 & even quoted him in 2014 article but I don't guess they saw a story about that matter, 10 years later, as a big "CLICK GETTER". So they just ignored it. Of course they reserve the right to follow up or not follow up on anything they choose. I won't argue w/ that. But their lack of follow up made my prior thread look stupid. So from now on if I can do anything to make TMZ look stupid you can bet dollars to doughnuts I'm going to do just that.

OKAY ENOUGH ABOUT TMZ. HERE IS MY REASON FOR WRITING.
    NEED HELP GETTING DONALD TRUMP OFF THE BALLOT IN PENNSYLVANIA PRIOR TO NOV 5TH !
    THIS IS NOT A COMPLEX ISSUE BUT WILL NEED TO TYPE OUT A FEW PARAGRAPHS.
    I WILL KEEP ANY FURTHER COMMENTS REAL SHORT.
    I AM ONLY ASKING PEOPLE WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THIS PAGE TO ASSIST SO THIS REQUEST FOR HELP IS NOT DIRECTED AT THE INTERNET IN GENERAL.

Here's what I'm asking:

If you are a member of this page can you contact Herman & inquire as to where things stand on a lawsuit I'm wanting filed pertaining to Elon Musk ? I will post his contact info at bottom of comment.

Please note. I do not believe in lawsuits. I think people should works things out w/out lawyers. I've never filed a lawsuit before & I will never file another lawsuit but this lawsuit against Elon Musk is 1 lawsuit I want to file. I contacted 2 law firms recently ( Elizabeth C. Sears & Josh Hicks ). Both are located near Herman. No, they are not in my jurisdiction but they are in Musk's jurisdiction. Their websites are https://www.elizabethsearslaw.com/ & https://www.mcdonaldcarano.com/people/josh-hicks/ . They could file it collectively or just allow 1 or the other to file. But I did need 1 of those 2 to file.

Today (Oct 23, 2024) the US Dept of Justice issued a statement saying (in no certain terms) that they were keeping an eye on this situation with Musk. But when I contacted those law firms recently I made it pretty clear right up front that I didn't want the DOJ or the to be involved. So I sure hope the DOJ isn't considering involving themselves w/ this at a later time. In fact, that would not even be appropriate. This is an election matter that needs to be resolved prior to election. What I did is ask the attorneys to try to get the DOJ (as well as the Pennsylvania Lottery) to submit papers stating that they will honor the results of this suit & I don't know if the attorneys are waiting to hear from DOJ or what. All I know is Herman has not let me know that it's been filed yet so there is obviously some kind of hold up.

*VERY IMPORANT*
    If you guys contact Herman (btw you can call him any time of day between 1:00 & 9:00 pm mountain time) and he can't give you a definitive date on when this will be filed later this month (OCTOBER) then what I need you guys to do is go ahead & call the lawyers offices. Call both of them.
    I don't want to risk being charged w/ harassment so I don't want anyone calling them after Nov 1st but up until them, yes, please call & find out when the John R lawsuit against Elon Musk is going to be filed. If you find out then please comment back.

Like I said you guys are welcome to contact Herman first. You can contact him at my request.

Herman Watson
    120 Crystal Springs Rd
    Markleeville, CA 96120
    email: webookshows@yahoo.com or hnswebookshows@yahoo.com
    web: www.Facebook.com/Herman.Watson2
    tel: (951) 933-6396
    if call, again, please call between 1 & 9 pm mtn

The attorney's office phone numbers are:
    Elizabeth C. Sears Esq. (510) 717-1512​
    Josh Hicks 775.326.4317​

To anyone who can assist w/ getting this filed, thanks.
    John R.
    Oct 23, 2024

P.S.
    I mentioned Pennsylvania Lottery in comment. There are lottery violations (you have to be licensed to hold lotteries in Pennsylvania, Elon Musk isn't) on top of the US Code violations which state that people cannot be paid to register to vote. Maybe the DOJ thinks Pennsylvania Lottery is going to move forward on this but I've already went to great lengths to make sure they support my suit (as opposed to moving forward w/ suits themselves) so, if their is a lack of communication on that, I don't know what to say on that.
    There are a lot of journalists out there saying this is a legal gray area but there are at least 2 US Codes that I know of that say that people cannot accept payment to register to vote. Elon Musk was paying people $47 & $100 & if some of those people who accepted that money were not registered to vote & then they registered to vote then, sure, Musk could say it's not because of me I only paid those people to sign up to an online petition. But that doesn't fly.

P.P.S.
    Let's say this lawsuit doesn't move forward. And make no mistake I'm going to do everything I can to make sure it does. But let's just say it doesn't. In that case I sure hope the moderator of this page keeps this thread posted because without it (meaning without the lawsuit) it could appear as if the DOJ is only standing back on this because they want to wait & see if Donald Trump wins -- and , if he does win -- use this to reverse numbers. LET ME BE ABUNDANTLY CLEAR. I am not implying for 1 second that that is what the DOJ is doing. But unless someone makes it clear that the DOJ is standing down on this because they want to use this (proposed) lawsuit as the be-all & end-all to this matter then, yes, it could appear that way.

P.P.P.P.S. THE LAWSUIT I'M WANTING FILED WOULD ASK FOR THE FOLLOWING DEMANDS TO ALL BE MET:
    1. elon musk must return all the $1,000,000 payouts he's issued for people to sign up
    2. elon musk must return all the $47 & $100 payouts he's rewarded people for signing up
    3. all parties who have accepted money from must this year BANNED from voting (local, state or federal elections) unless they can show they were registered to vote PRIOR to Mr Musk announcing these ( $47, $100, $1,000,000 payouts)
    4. Donald Trump must agree to have his name removed from the Pennsylvania ballot

ALL 4 OF THESE DEMANDS MUST BE MET IN ORDER FOR LAWSUIT TO BE SETTLED.
    IF ALL 4 DEMANDS ARE MET THEN I WANT DOJ TO AGREE NOT TO PURSUE OR ALLOW ANYONE ELSE TO PURSUE ANY OTHER LEGAL ACTION OVER THIS ISSUE, CIVIL OR CRIMINAL.

This is John R, again. I won't talk politics in here anymore but,
    to recap:

I'm asking people who are members of this message people to call Herman, get feedback about this situation, then leave comment in thread.
    Herman 951.933.6396 (call between 1:00 & 9:00 pm mountain time at my request) call at my request

I'm also asking people who are members of this message board to call the attorneys listed, request comment about this (suggested) John R lawsuit against Elon Musk, then leave comment in thread. The attorneys I'm wanting to compile suit are:
    Elizabeth C. Sears Esq. (510) 717-1512​
    Josh Hicks 775.326.4317​​
    Both are located near Herman. Herman is the paperwork guy on this. I'm just the "idea guy".

As stated in initial comment I didn't want anyone contacting the attorneys after Oct 31.

If you guys don't want to call Herman or the attorneys you can still leave comment but I do need at least 1 or 2 of you guys reaching out to him/them.

Oh btw: I didn't mention it in the initial post but I want this to lead to Donald Trump being removed not only from Pennsylvania ballot but all ballots.
    I'm also working w/ Herman to get Kamala Harris removed from ballots but that's neither here nor there. This thread is about TRUMP PENNSYLVANIA.

John

PS: To anyone who says what Elon Musk does is out Trump's hands, yes, I agree. But the catch is that if Musk is going to settle this suit Trump would have to cooperate.

Comment

What’s going on?

Comment

To FanOfWeezy What's going on is I'm asking journalists to report on this page & they're too busy doing other things. But I got something for em. SEE NEXT POST.

Comment

Open note to American journalists who seem to be having a hard time finding your way to this thread:

Look- It's not that difficult.

You go to the Unofficial LiL Wayne message board, here: https://forum.lilwaynehq.com/forum

Then you go to the "General Chat & Entertainment" section of that board.

That takes you here: https://forum.lilwaynehq.com/general-chat-entertainment

Then you look search for a comment posted by me, John R (screen name slpt) titled "Need help getting Trump off of the Pennsylvania ballot prior to Nov 5th".

That post is located at this link: https://forum.lilwaynehq.com/general...ior-to-nov-5th

If there are any journalists (especially in the political or entertainment-related fields) who just can't seem to locate this page, okay, fine. But you better be prepared to explain to your editor/s & your boss(es) what is taking you so long to get here.

I realize things take time. And I'm not pressuring anyone to get to this link fast. But I just don't anyone thinking this is a game & that if the election rolls around then nothing I said in this post matters so you don't have to look into it.

The top 2 comments of this thread (right above Fan Of Weezy's post) explain everything real clear. So don't go getting confused & acting like you bumped your head on something this simple.

John R. ( screen name slpt )

PS: SPECIAL NOTICE TO CNN: You guys reported on comments a Lt Gov posted on a dirty website. I've never visited that site you reference w him (Mark Robinson) but if you can pick & pull comments from some off the wall dirty website like what his posts are (purportedly) on then there's no reason you cannot pull comments off a page like this (to report on). I am not a LiL Wayne fan & I don't visit this page but like every 5 years but I do know it's a page that has moderators who keep the site operating w/ professional standards. I don't have any children but if I did I wouldn't mind them being on this website (although I will say some of the 'avatar/profile' pics are a bit questionable). But yeah, this site is as well maintained & operated ass any mainstream internet site. PROBABLY BETTER IMO !

What I"m getting at is I don't want any excuses as to why you can't report on what I'm posting here on this "Unoffical LiL Wayne fan site".
          CNN should actually be the ones most on top of this (at this time).
          To CNN journalists- Either get on top of things or as I said I need every single journalist at CNN to start thinking of some really good excuses as to why you ain't !

Comment

I won't leave any other lengthy comments on here starting ............ now...........

Comment

Working...
            X