X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Piercings

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    Yeah, don't get ACTUAL diamonds lmfao.
    I don't make bank at all. I'm on food stamps lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
      I don't make bank at all. I'm on food stamps lmao.
      hahaha damn son. But yeah, like i said Claires or a little stand in the mall.

I really wish i had my second holes in, i miss them. And my tongue and eyebrow ring

Comment

you can try the magnetic joints, that way you dont have to put holes in your head until you know for sure you want them...

ebay or some shit like that.

Comment

Got 1 ear pierced. Once I had in both (and I liked it that way), but I had problems with my 2nd so I just took it out. Don't want that shit to hurt, cause my 1st was fine. (even tho I got it pierced twice, because it fell out 2 days after or somethin' lol.

Comment

i got mine when i was 13, then i got my cartilage done when i was 15...its swag...like wonton soup swag
            ink on the other hand, is addicting, my pops not too happy
            #WHiTECUPGANG

Comment

Originally posted by promethazinefiend View Post
              i got mine when i was 13, then i got my cartilage done when i was 15...its swag...like wonton soup swag
              ink on the other hand, is addicting, my pops not too happy
              same here , had my eyebrow pierced for like 4 years now and tongue ring for 2 ... i don't really rock my earrings that much anymore only if im going out to somewhere special and i think my cartilage hole closed i havent wore a earring on it in mad long.

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
                same here , had my eyebrow pierced for like 4 years now and tongue ring for 2 ... i don't really rock my earrings that much anymore only if im going out to somewhere special and i think my cartilage hole closed i havent wore a earring on it in mad long.
                i was thinkin about gettin eyebrow pierced...how bad does it hurt? it amazing i have so many tats but im bitchly afraid of needles
                #WHiTECUPGANG

Comment

Originally posted by promethazinefiend View Post
                  i was thinkin about gettin eyebrow pierced...how bad does it hurt? it amazing i have so many tats but im bitchly afraid of needles
                  Lol not bad at all. Just like the rest, a little pinch.

Comment

honestly, the soreness afterwards is worse than the piercing itself, imo.

did one ear first, just so i could sleep on the other side, then did the other side once the pain was gone.

Comment

I just asked my friends on facebook in a status and every single girl that replied said not to get them pierced haha. Maybe a sign?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                        I just asked my friends on facebook in a status and every single girl that replied said not to get them pierced haha. Maybe a sign?
                        wtffff haha. Well if you wanna look like a G, get 'em.

If you want a little bitch of a girlfriend, don't get 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                          wtffff haha. Well if you wanna look like a G, get 'em.

If you want a little bitch of a girlfriend, don't get 'em.

#realniggashit
                          #WHiTECUPGANG

Comment

Working...
                          X