Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official PS3 Thread

Originally posted by Pux View Post
    Lol, are you serious? How was the storyline stupid? And what do you mean same moves? You can upgrade your moves with the exp you get..

Plus I think it was a good idea to give it away free, because InFAMOUS 2 is available now and people would buy it, because of the ending in InFAMOUS 1

ooh and btw, you can choose if you want to be Good or Bad! How cool is that?! loool
    Man youre right. inFamous is one of the greatest games all time (or just PS3 era, besides Uncharted, Dead Space, GTA, RDR, LA Noire etc.) I love inFamous, gonna get part 2 soon, but I just cant finish one mission on the 3 district. Maybe I'm just too stupid, but it's real good.

Comment

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
      Man youre right. inFamous is one of the greatest games all time (or just PS3 era, besides Uncharted, Dead Space, GTA, RDR, LA Noire etc.) I love inFamous, gonna get part 2 soon, but I just cant finish one mission on the 3 district. Maybe I'm just too stupid, but it's real good.
      OMG Yall serious. Well imo. worst game ever made.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by Pux View Post
      Lol, are you serious? How was the storyline stupid? And what do you mean same moves? You can upgrade your moves with the exp you get..

Plus I think it was a good idea to give it away free, because InFAMOUS 2 is available now and people would buy it, because of the ending in InFAMOUS 1

ooh and btw, you can choose if you want to be Good or Bad! How cool is that?! loool
      The gameplay is terrible man. But its my opinion. and yours. i like games like GTA Metal Gear and Cod & NBA Games. But when i played InFamous all there was to do was run around blasting people and cars. THATS IT!!. It was jus boring and un exciting to me sorry
      The Greatest Basketball Player In The Game Today
      LeBron James
      #UNSTOPABLE

Comment

Originally posted by Young Soo Woopa View Post
        The gameplay is terrible man. But its my opinion. and yours. i like games like GTA Metal Gear and Cod & NBA Games. But when i played InFamous all there was to do was run around blasting people and cars. THATS IT!!. It was jus boring and un exciting to me sorry
        I respect that. And I can see what you mean with a monotonous gameplay but that wasn't a problem for me because of the Side Missions and Collect Drops that makes the storyline more interesting imo

Comment

Add me Lunaforlife

Comment

I got PS3.
            My PSN ID: skrabek
            I play CoD: Black Ops
            CoD: Modern Warfare
            Sometimes LBP and LBP2

Comment

add me my PSN: luiseezyfcrazy
              games i play: black ops, world cup south africa, gta4, and many more!!

Comment

Havent played my ps3 in over a month

Comment

Making a new account tomorrow.

Comment

so online is back up? i haven't gotten on in months
                    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Yessir^^^

Gtfo character limit.

Comment

well thats cool maybe i should dust my off but then again i'm just not into video games ATM. no games appeal to me at all
                        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Fifa 11^^^^^^^^^^

gta iv.

Comment

Working...
                          X