Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iphone Official thread

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
    I noticed, and I have to restore all my apps, since they're on 3 different accounts -.-'
    Haha bad times... Mine took quite a while as I had all 32gb full on my iPhone so had to put all apps and music back on, apps took the longest.

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
    Anyone else having problems downloading iOS 5.?
    No mate, but I downloaded the second it dropped at 6:05pm and it still took a couple of hours to do everything. So maybe more and more people are doing it now so servers are expected to be extremely busy.

Comment

they have been hella-slow cuz everyone is doing it right now. i would wait until tomorrow, but im not fuckin with it until its untethered jailbroken by the end of the week. imessage is supposedly built into ichat now on the macbook so i just installed the update and gonna figure this shit out.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        u guys dont jailbreak?
        yep! i dont jailbreak my ipod anymore though. But i still jailbreak my iPad

Thats how i got it to look like this

Comment

they have been hella-slow cuz everyone is doing it right now. i would wait until tomorrow, but im not fuckin with it until its untethered jailbroken by the end of the week. imessage is supposedly built into ichat now on the macbook so i just installed the update and gonna figure this shit out.
          update: imessage still not integrated into mac os X yet

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
          yep! i dont jailbreak my ipod anymore though. But i still jailbreak my iPad

Thats how i got it to look like this

thats dope! is that 1st gen tho? i have ipad2

Comment

can't update to ios 5...

Keep getting error messages. Anyone else?
            Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

update: imessage still not integrated into mac os X yet

thats dope! is that 1st gen tho? i have ipad2
              yeah i brought the iPad when it first came out and just kept this one. But the theme i showed works for iPad 1 and 2

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_ View Post
              can't update to ios 5...

Keep getting error messages. Anyone else?
              yeah everybody was gettin it. You just have to keep trying until you get it. It took me about 10 tries. You might wanna wait like an hour then try again

Comment

Did some research and apparently Apple's servers are going nuts and can't handle so many requests. It's got something like 5 million + people all trying to update at once..

That shit cray.

edit: Error 3200 and Downloading ios5 are trending worldwide..

lmao.
                Last edited by Lil_Weezy_; 10-12-2011, 06:59 PM.
                Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_ View Post
                  Did some research and apparently Apple's servers are going nuts and can't handle so many requests. It's got something like 5 million + people all trying to update at once..

That shit cray.

Yeah bro ive already tried installing it 5x and still not working or i either get this error saying that if i continue i might loose saved stuff on my ipod so i just clicked cancel... this is bullshit wish i could have it already

Comment

yeah i brought the iPad when it first came out and just kept this one. But the theme i showed works for iPad 1 and 2
                    whats the name of the theme?

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
                    Yeah bro ive already tried installing it 5x and still not working or i either get this error saying that if i continue i might loose saved stuff on my ipod so i just clicked cancel... this is bullshit wish i could have it already
                    download the ios4 latest update (delete the ios5 shit off the comp too)...restore using that...then after that try checking for update

Comment

whats the name of the theme?
                      you have to download "DreamBoard" first. Then download the theme called "Boxor HD for iPad(or iPad2)" You can enable it when you go into DreamBoard

Comment

you have to download "DreamBoard" first. Then download the theme called "Boxor HD for iPad(or iPad2)" You can enable it when you go into DreamBoard
                        ah nice, i use winterboard so i didnt see any themes with that style.

Comment

ah nice, i use winterboard so i didnt see any themes with that style.
                          yeah Dreamboard is like the new Winterboard. Just like Winterboard used to be Summerboard

Comment

Working...
                          X