• Show
Clear All

• Re: Iphone Official thread

just copped the 64 white 4s for verizon, Siri is too dope

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
      Im about to go pick up a 32gb a little later. Glad to hear Siri is as good as it looks.

Comment

whats the difference with verizon,

because there is a different software for it or something right?

Comment

Good man, 64 = boss, white = swag

What I got

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
            whats the difference with verizon,

because there is a different software for it or something right?
            just uses a different signal. not sure if they fixed the data/talk issue tho..

Comment

Went to get a iphone 4S today at the store and there was none left -.- only gonna be in stock on the 28th if i order it today...

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
                Went to get a iphone 4S today at the store and there was none left -.- only gonna be in stock on the 28th if i order it today...
                lol well yeah... I keep wondering what all these people are on about just nice n chilled like yea might pop in the store and get iPhone 4s... Erm it's Apple they always sell out day 1 lol you can't just casually walk down the shop couple days after release and expect to cop one. Well thats how it is in the UK dunno bout US.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  lol well yeah... I keep wondering what all these people are on about just nice n chilled like yea might pop in the store and get iPhone 4s... Erm it's Apple they always sell out day 1 lol you can't just casually walk down the shop couple days after release and expect to cop one. Well thats how it is in the UK dunno bout US.
                  I know that , but the thing is that When the Iphone 4 First came out for Verizon , i went in later the next day and they still had some left..

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

swagg. idk if i should get the white iphone 4s or the black one.

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
                    I know that , but the thing is that When the Iphone 4 First came out for Verizon , i went in later the next day and they still had some left..
                    Yeah I spose you can get lucky I know a couple of people that did that as it goes, bastards lol...

I actually qued up the morning of release and then they wouldn't let me upgrade in store... So I wasted getting up early and nearly missed out on getting one because of my contract not being in my name therefore they wouldn't let me upgrade!!!! Was so pissed off, but luckily my cousin works for a 'o2' a mobile phone provider in the UK and he saved me on so I collected it today thank god!

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                      well if its backed up all u gotta do is go to "restore from backup" on itunes and downgrade back to 4.3.3 or whatever the fuck it was.
                      I tried that. I hadnt backed it up. If I right click on my ipod and hit sync what will it do?
                      How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                      Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
                        I tried that. I hadnt backed it up. If I right click on my ipod and hit sync what will it do?
                        only one way to find out

Comment

Originally posted by GoobzXO View Post
                          only one way to find out
                          I am not gonna do that and have all my music deleted. Fuck that.

Nvm I just did.....
                          Last edited by WaynesWorld2441; 10-15-2011, 09:07 PM.
                          How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                          Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Working...
                          X