SO, i need some girlfriend gift help from the community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO, i need some girlfriend gift help from the community

what's up fellas, basically what the title says.

her birthday is on the 12th, & i've yet to buy her a present, in part because i've been tight on money and have wanted to save until i had as much as i could spare at the time to spend, and part because my gift ideas have been trumped.

for instance, i was going to buy her a pair of wayfarer shades (not the only gift) but she bought a pair of not-as-nice-but-still-straight shades. and then i was going to have a new stereo/cd player put in to her car but i found out her dad had already planned on doing this.

so with that said, i've got until the end of tomorrow to do some shopping therefore i'm open to some reasonable gift ideas. i have about $200 to spend on gifts, not including taking her out that night. it can be one big thing or a bunch of small things. much appreciated guys.
    http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
    if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Re: SO, i need some girlfriend gift help from the community

Buy her some clothes bro or just take her to victoria's secrets. Which is essentially the same shit. Women love to shop.

Comment

Your penis.

But i'm joking. Buy (or pick) her some flowers and a card, reminding her on how you truly feel. Oh shit, just read the rest.

Buy her some jewelry, she'll love it. Or take her shopping. Give her a limit, and let her pick out what she wants.

Comment

the card's a given, and she happens to be one of the only women on the planet that dislike getting flowers, haha.

and i actually thought about taking her shopping, but there's no real surprise element to that, plus i figured taking her shopping is something that her mom will probably do you know.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
          Buy her some jewelry, she'll love it.

Comment

diamonds are a girls best friend.

Comment

First up if your on a budget NEvER go shopping with your missus. She'll find something out of your price range. Don't get clothes toouch of risk, she might not like the clothes or even more dangerous you get too small which will
              Make her think she's fat or too big which makes her think you think she is fat. To
              Much to worry about mate. My advice, the best thing you can do is buy her perfume
              From companies like Chanel, a decent one will be around 170. It's a safe option and she will be happy, after you give her the perfume take her out to dinner at a good restaurant don't fuck it up and you joule get lucky.

Need more help/ideas, just ask

Comment

so.... did you get anything?

Comment

chocolate, jewelry, vicky secret, coach purse

motto, get her something she can show off to her girls and she will suck the skin of ya dick.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

so did you fuck her?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      so did you fuck her?
                      now THAT is the important question

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

lol that goes without being said.

i went with a nice small watch, with diamonds around the middle and a pink face, a $50 gift card to forever 21, a new book she wanted & i took her and her friend out for lunch and drinks. it went pretty well, but kind of wish i got her more.

Comment

Working...
                        X