• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you work?

Originally posted by tinytunes
    Originally posted by alkalin007
    gahh, yall make me feel old.

i don't work right now, just finishing up nursing school.
    lol how old are you?

Aha 22...You feel old? I'm not only slightly older than you, but I'm getting old faster at the place I work at. I work for an affordable housing company called Abode Communities & they are making me old. I work Mon-Fri, full time & when I have to meet deadlines I work nights & weekends. It fucks up my plans most of the time but it surely is bringin in some dough. Moving up in life and this company takes hard work tho, but once I'm there it'll be free housing, utilities paid, gas reimbursement, cell phone bill paid & all I'd have to worry about is my personal bills...not to mention the salary I'd be getting.
    These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
    Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

I worked for like 1 year at a supermarket but now i don't work anymore. Just school
      I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
      Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
      Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
      And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
      I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCivilian
        Originally posted by alkalin007
        gahh, yall make me feel old.

i don't work right now, just finishing up nursing school.
        lol how old are you?

Aha 22...You feel old? I'm not only slightly older than you, but I'm getting old faster at the place I work at. I work for an affordable housing company called Abode Communities & they are making me old. I work Mon-Fri, full time & when I have to meet deadlines I work nights & weekends. It fucks up my plans most of the time but it surely is bringin in some dough. Moving up in life and this company takes hard work tho, but once I'm there it'll be free housing, utilities paid, gas reimbursement, cell phone bill paid & all I'd have to worry about is my personal bills...not to mention the salary I'd be getting.
        That sounds like a pretty awesome job though. I'll be done with school soon and I'll be nursing. I have babies, so when I'm not at school I'm home with them doing the mommy thing and they definitely wear me out. I feel a lot older than I should.

Comment

That sounds like a pretty awesome job though. I'll be done with school soon and I'll be nursing. I have babies, so when I'm not at school I'm home with them doing the mommy thing and they definitely wear me out. I feel a lot older than I should.
          Wow, I give you mad props. You're 21 with babies & you're going to nursing school? You really doing your thang, I mean its not always a bad thing when young people have kids & I hate that a lot of people see it that way. Its only bad when the parents are young & dont raise they're kids right, and given that you going to nursing school only shows you doing the right thing for you & your kid(s).. Good luck.
          As for my job, yeah the benefits are cool & all but its more stressing than a motherf***er when I got my supervisor pushing me on deadlines..It's cool tho, with a baby on the way myself, I wouldn't ask for anything less.
          These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
          Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Wow, I give you mad props. You're 21 with babies & you're going to nursing school? You really doing your thang, I mean its not always a bad thing when young people have kids & I hate that a lot of people see it that way. Its only bad when the parents are young & dont raise they're kids right, and given that you going to nursing school only shows you doing the right thing for you & your kid(s).. Good luck.
            As for my job, yeah the benefits are cool & all but its more stressing than a motherf***er when I got my supervisor pushing me on deadlines..It's cool tho, with a baby on the way myself, I wouldn't ask for anything less.
            Stability in a job is a blessing, and I understand the stress part but at least you're thinking of the bigger picture.

Congratulations on the baby, being a parent is one of the best feelings in the world

Comment

im a lorry mechanic, hard graft but I love it
              Money, Money, Money is my intuition, Money over bitches. Such an easy decision

Young Mula Baby

http://newcutsblog.com/

Comment

Im an art studentt

The World Is In My Hands, And I Keep My Hands Closed

Comment

Working...
                X