Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dalmation Dance

Need some help HQ.

Every year our fire department collects for something called the crusade for children:

Crusade for Children

We spend the first week of June walking neighborhoods and standing in intersections collecting money for children with special needs. Its kind of been a tradition for the last couple years for me to dress up in our Dalmation costume and dance on the roads next to our people collecting money. I usually dougie, jerk, and a couple others.

If you all could post me some songs that have their own dances, it'd be much appreciated.

(Edited versions of course)
    Last edited by Sparky; 05-15-2011, 09:23 PM.

Re: The Dalmation Dance

Here's A Couple Of My Favorites:

Stanky Legg: 01 Stanky Legg.m4a - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

&

Lean Like A Cholo: 05 Lean Like a Cholo.m4a - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Type them up on youtube and learn tha dances. And good luck with tha crusade.

Comment

Originally posted by LilWeezy-Wee View Post
      Here's A Couple Of My Favorites:

Stanky Legg: 01 Stanky Legg.m4a - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

&

Lean Like A Cholo: 05 Lean Like a Cholo.m4a - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Type them up on youtube and learn tha dances. And good luck with tha crusade.
      Are those the edited versions? That's another thing, I gotta have the clean versions so when the people come by in their cars with kids, they don't hear obscenities.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
        Are those the edited versions? That's another thing, I gotta have the clean versions so when the people come by in their cars with kids, they don't hear obscenities.
        Oh shit. Didn't think about dat. Naw, they're both definitely dirty... sorry. Don't have them clean, but maybe I can find them?

Comment

Originally posted by LilWeezy-Wee View Post
          Oh shit. Didn't think about dat. Naw, they're both definitely dirty... sorry. Don't have them clean, but maybe I can find them?
          It'd be much appreciated.

Anyone else help me out?

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

This is me last year in it.

Comment

Working...
          X