Sex Slave Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Slave Ad

So I had this good idea to post an ad on Craiglist posing as a guy offering free housing for a lady. (This is fake just so you know)

I'll update the thread with all of the "Winners" I hear back from.

This is what I posted:

I live in a 2 bedroom house with a full kitchen, living room, full bathroom, breakfast area, full W/D, back deck, front porch, 3 car driveway on a busy road that goes right into Louisville.

Here is the deal. I'm a white, disease-free, attractive, athletic and young male who is a student right now and too busy to do anything but just go to school. Things have become increasingly busy for me though and I've got to put my social-life on complete freeze and just focus on school. I'm taking 21 credits right now and don't have time for much of anything else. I do have needs though, so I'm taking a leap on an idea and I'm going to see where it goes.

The other room is available to a SF free of charge; Any race, any age, you can live here rent free, utilities free, and chores free. It's all free. The only conditions are:

-I'm a guy so you'll have to deal with the occasional farting
    -Seldom dirty kitchen
    -You have to feed yourself.
    -No visitors, no parties. This is what I'm essentially putting on hold for school right now. Your social life is yours, and you'll keep it outside of the house.
    -And here's the deal maker: Me and you, once a week, protected sex.

I have zero interest in dating anyone right now and I'd rather just keep things on the surface, keep it fun and simple so I can focus on school and keep the ship on course. You would have your own room, and free reign to decorate the house as you would like to make you feel as comfortable as possible. As long as you're here, it would be your place too. And despite the condition I mentioned before about a seldom dirty kitchen, I actually am a very clean person. I keep my bathroom spic and span, and keep the rest of the house equally as tidy.

I'd like to add that I'm not looking for a classless girl to move in as my need-servant. I'd prefer you to be a student too, or be ambitious with your own life and be somewhat of a respectable lady. No kids or animals please either. You're welcomed to stay as long as you want, and we can draw up a real simple and civil contract to keep both parties comfortable. That wouldn't be a problem, and you should prefer that too.

We can also discuss arrangements for parents and friends of yours to not be aware of the situation. As far as anyone else is to be concerned, we are room mates. That's all. I respect your privacy.

Go ahead and email me with a couple pictures and a little bit more info than you'd probably send someone if you were just introducing yourself. Obviously, if you're responding we're already on a different level than if we had met somewhere else. I'll reply back, we can have a bit of a dialog to get to know each other, then go out for dinner, you can come see the place and then we can go from there.

Yes, this is real. Thanks.

Re: Sex Slave Ad

Pretty sure this is illegal.

Comment

lol tell us if you get arrested or not
      http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
      Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Funny shit, but damn illegal.

Comment

advertising sex is illegal.

they probably tracked down your IP Address and are on there way now.

Comment

If he doesnt log in we know where he's at

Comment

You all made me paranoid. I deleted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                You all made me paranoid. I deleted it.
                lol yeah i'm just kidding, it's not illegal.

Comment

Hahahaha. This is funny.

Comment

Wow. Well, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                      The other room is available to a SF free of charge; Any race, any age, you can live here rent free, utilities free, and chores free. It's all free. The only conditions are:

-I'm a guy so you'll have to deal with the occasional farting
                      -Seldom dirty kitchen
                      -You have to feed yourself.
                      -No visitors, no parties. This is what I'm essentially putting on hold for school right now. Your social life is yours, and you'll keep it outside of the house.
                      -And here's the deal maker: Me and you, once a week, protected sex.
                      fucking *dead*

Comment

haha some of the ideas people think of

Comment

Working...
                        X