• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The war is on! (MW3 VS. BF3)

Sparky got it right..

Comment

Sales wise MW3 automatically wins, BUT graphically BF3 is winning. But its not just about graphics in a game, I doubt the BF3 multi will be better than MW3's one.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Soo Woopa View Post
        how are the graphics the same? but any of these will be GREAT To get from the fact that black ops graphics are as good as a PS2
        It's the same engine they've been using since CoD4, with minor gameplay tweaks. They maxed the graphics for that engine in CoD5 so a game can feel different, but until they build a new engine all cods will feel the same. Battlefield is on a brand new engine, with brand new motion physics. CoD will most likely sell more units but it's looking like Battlefield will outperform CoD in multiple ways.
        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Honestly im gettin both

Comment

I'm gunna buy BF3, and gamefly MW3. I refuse to buy it if it has a broken MP system like MW2 does. I'm only gameflying it to play the campaign so i can finally kill Makarov.
            It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
              Lmao MW3 is a fucking joke! Same graphics, sound, same everything. Even the damage thingy looks exactly the same. I feel bad for you guys who choose MW3 over BF3..

BF3 >>> MW3
              Lol call of duty keeps the same formula, don't change whats already great.(By that I mean for a fast paced semi-realistic fps) And the graphics arn't bad by any means so I wouldn't say they're a joke.. Either way Ima BF man myself, game looks fckn nice

Comment

anyone that thinks MW3 is gonna be a better game than BF3 is just a COD fanboy tbh

Comment

Originally posted by tony_v_baby View Post
                  anyone that thinks MW3 is gonna be a better game than BF3 is just a COD fanboy tbh
                  Or has their own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by tony_v_baby View Post
                    Oh, I Didn't Know You've Already Played Them

Comment

Working...
                    X