My girlfriend cheated on me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend cheated on me.

That bitch... Yup, and I'm in Afghanistan too. She was suppose to move in with me when I got home in September. Everything was goingg great and then last night she told me that she didn't know if she wanted to anymore and that she wasn't ready to settle down. I knew something had to be up so I asked her what was wrong and she said she didnt wanna say. So I asked did she cheat on me and she said yes.

Gonna blow up like C4

Re: My girlfriend cheated on me.

Shit happens, trust me on this don't dwell on it. Move on. If she cheated it wasn't meant to be, it hurts I know but appreciate the times you had and move on quick. Don't dwell on self pity.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaz904 View Post
      That bitch... Yup, and I'm in Afghanistan too. She was suppose to move in with me when I got home in September. Everything was goingg great and then last night she told me that she didn't know if she wanted to anymore and that she wasn't ready to settle down. I knew something had to be up so I asked her what was wrong and she said she didnt wanna say. So I asked did she cheat on me and she said yes.
      lol.. what a bitch. Especially bitchy to do that when you are in Afghanistan. :/ There is nothing I can really say to that.. but try to hang in there, I guess?

Comment

It's so hard to do that because I work 13 hour shifts as a Quick Reaction Force in case shit hits the fan. So if nothing happens we pretty much just sit in a room for that whole time. It's all time to think and nothing else. Its like all I think about.

Gonna blow up like C4

Comment

damn, bro! thats bad but keep your head up, hoes gon' be hoes. If she did that, then it wasnt meant to be

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Good thing I got bitches on hold

Gonna blow up like C4

Comment

Good thing I got bitches on hold
              lmao! i bet the afghani bitches r on it!

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Originally posted by aza-exx View Post
                lmao! i bet the afghani bitches r on it!
                afghani bitches = bin laden in disguise, so for his sake I hope not D:

Comment

Haha, I meant back in the states. I haven't seen my Afghan women. They live like 1935 over here where the women can't leave the house and shit.

Gonna blow up like C4

Comment

Haha, I meant back in the states. I haven't seen my Afghan women. They live like 1935 over here where the women can't leave the house and shit.
                    nvm that binladen joke, that sounds awesome. D:

Comment

damn... at least she came out and told you though. i mean don't get me wrong. that sucks asshole. but personally i think its better that she told you now than right when you got back stateside and ruined your parade with that shit. at least now you can plan on what to do next and it won't suck as much when you come back over.

oh and i hope the bitch liked that other dude's smaller dick enough to stick with him.

Comment

atleast she was honest with you...
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                        X