I've got to let off some steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got to let off some steam

I know nobody cares- but I am really freakin' sick of people just straight up hating on one another on this site. Every single damn day I have someone reply to something I have posted in some smart ass way and Im really over trying to put on a happy face and blowing it off. I've done nothing to anyone on here but try to be a standup guy who is just another fan of Wayne.

Now that I have been posting my work someone ALWAYS has something negative to say about how I wasnt posting my image in the forum or whatever. You know what? I'm sorry I didnt post them from the beginning. All the other sites I go on encourage you to post the link rather than posting a big image in the thread because of load times, etc. I've been posting the images now in the thread so I wont get attack by a bunch of crazy village people with torches on every post. And then the negative comments on my stuff just seem to collect and they dont even have anything to do with my work. It may just be me because Im so sick of LilWayneHQ's negativity but I just feel hated on for no reason alot of the time. I try to help people out alot on the GFX forums especially and then people start firing shots about how I couldn't do better or how I shouldn't give criticism all the time(...not calling you out Kuzz...it's cool).

To all the other people doing graphics on this site: I hate to be rude but some of you should really go to a site like Backstagegfx.com(I have nothing to do with the site other than that I visit it once a month) for some feedback. Some of you could really use the criticism. Guys like Wisheezy, Casso Dinero, etc(Sorry if Im missing people who are really good ) dont need it...but alot of you do. It's not that you arent doing good work but some of you have to change up the styles a bit and step out of the box. Alot of you guys use the same techniques and haven't established a distinct style yet. The guys on the site I mentioned can probably help alot. They aren't overly negative but they give good tips to make it better. Dont be surprised if they say that one part of your piece sucks and and the coloring needs to be changed,add something, etc...
    Im sorry If I come off as cocky or something reguarding the gfx but Im just attempting to help you guys out. When I need help on something I normally go there for some help/criticism.

Im sorry for such a long read, and Im gonna rap it up now, but bottom line is that Im just sick of the negativity on this site. There are members here that really just dont even like Lil Wayne. Thats fine, but why are you on the site spreading negativity and starting arguments? Arguments are also okay but they gotta involve SOME intelligence. Not just arguing about nothing really.

Once again I sorry to sound possibly like a jerk or whatever and I hope no one takes this the wrong way but Im just putting things out in the open because something had to be said. I've seen alot of forums fall apart because of stupid reasons and I surely hope LWHQ isnt headed in that direction. Lets just all be happy that Carter 4 drops in about a month and we have a new mixtape on Wednesday.

-Jesse Diebolt

Re: I've got to let off some steam

You're a dope gfxer regardless of what anyone says. If you're content what everyone else says is just extra.

The other negativity is just annoying, but nothing much can be done.

Comment

i agree

too many assholes now

Comment

So you mad? xtralttrs

Comment

Fucking trolls on this site, too..

Comment

Hey your not the only one. I was actually planning on posting this thread soon.

I feel like everytime a new member posts something and it's nothing wrong with the post somebody feels the need to raise HELL on them from Reply #1 of the thread.

I can call out people who I've noticed always are the ones doing this but I'm not.

Comment

Best advice I can give you is to ignore the shitheads that do that. There's never going to be a point in LWHQ history where there aren't at least some assholes.

Comment

I remember when I first joined it wasnt that bad at all.

Comment

Hey, haters gone hate brother.

Gonna blow up like C4

Comment

This is definitely needed.

Comment

If people were getting laid, hate wouldnt be a problem on here

Comment

Originally posted by Goobzstzxo View Post
                        If people were getting laid, hate wouldnt be a problem on here
                        True story though.

Comment

Working...
                        X