• Show
Clear All

Re: I've got to let off some steam

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
    True story though.
    Yeah, too bad most are under 14 lol

Comment

I feel what you're saying mate. But I mean without this sounding rude it's the internet and wherever you go it's always going to be like this and that's what I've learnt over the years. Keyboard warriors swamp the net and it'll always be that way. Funnily enough I've been a member/mod/admin on so many forums now I can't keep count but LilWayneHQ's community definitely seems to shine above most communties i've ever been involved in. So I mean regardless of how you feel at the momemnt, you'll soon realise that it's not that bad and if you really don't like some peoples bullshit block them

Comment

The amount of bullshit members has grown tremendously over the year and a half ive been on here tbqh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          I feel what you're saying mate. But I mean without this sounding rude it's the internet and wherever you go it's always going to be like this and that's what I've learnt over the years. Keyboard warriors swamp the net and it'll always be that way. Funnily enough I've been a member/mod/admin on so many forums now I can't keep count but LilWayneHQ's community definitely seems to shine above most communties i've ever been involved in. So I mean regardless of how you feel at the momemnt, you'll soon realise that it's not that bad and if you really don't like some peoples bullshit block them
          No I know It's not as bad as other forums I know...I've been a mod on several forums too. My point was, I can see this site going down hill because of the idiots that are starting to gather on this site. Everybody needs to just chill out and not be at each others throats all the time because at the end of the day were on all this forum for the same reason.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
          The amount of bullshit members has grown tremendously over the year and a half ive been on here tbqh.
          Yeah I have been here longer than what it says besides my posts. I was "Ammofan" on the OLD LWHQ forums....before we all had to change our login info and all that back about a year ago. I probably joined around the same time as you or earlier. It was sick back in the day.....now the site has just grown so much that it's everybody and their mother on here with something to say lol

Comment

That's how it is unfortunately...

Comment

Just Ignore bro.

Comment

Stop catching feelings on the internet like a little girl.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  I lol everytime I see that shit

I didn't read your whole post cuz it looked too long.

but seriously this is the internet you don't have to catch so much feelings over it... in no way is someone a Forum going to be effecting your real life, if so than you might be too weak for the internet and should stop paying your bill.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                    I lol everytime I see that shit

I didn't read your whole post cuz it looked too long.

but seriously this is the internet you don't have to catch so much feelings over it... in no way is someone a Forum going to be effecting your real life, if so than you might be too weak for the internet and should stop paying your bill.
                    It aint affecting my real life at all tbh. But when I get on the internet I want to at least enjoy myself lol

Comment

yeah when did everyone start being such assholes?

Comment

Meh, grow a pair.

Comment

fuck you all.

Comment

Working...
                          X