Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Amazing Spider-Man Discussion

Originally posted by jewazi View Post
    should of gave him what he wanted. did mary jane do the same?
    all new people son

Comment

Originally posted by Goobzstzxo View Post
      i think he deserved it tbh
      not after that third movie...

Comment

all new people son
        Yeah i know that, but was wonderin if the old mary jane didn't wanna play part of the movie anymore

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

“What would having spider DNA constituting a percentage of your blood — what would that do? So I studied spiders, I studied their movements and how they operate in the world and I tried to incorporate as much of that as I could. He’s a boy/spider in terms of how he moves, and not just in the suit. It also shapes the way he interacts with people. A spider is so sensitive; their skin is sensitive to everything. That’s the thing with the spider sense and the way he takes in everything. Imagine all of your skin was as sensitive as a spider, the slightest gust of wind would feel like a tornado going by. You’d always be rushing, that rush. What does that do to you? The idea of how he adjusts to that. And I looked at the idea of having more legs, more arms, and the spacial awareness. A spider moves up, down, side-to-side, all around. He’s not linear and with the knowledge of that spatial awareness and the fact that he can be here and then over there incredibly fast. The stillness of a spider and the lightness I found all of that very interesting to explore as well.”

-andrew garfield on spiderman.

he seems pretty dedicated, i think it will be much better and more in tune with the comics.
          http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
          if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
            “What would having spider DNA constituting a percentage of your blood — what would that do? So I studied spiders, I studied their movements and how they operate in the world and I tried to incorporate as much of that as I could. He’s a boy/spider in terms of how he moves, and not just in the suit. It also shapes the way he interacts with people. A spider is so sensitive; their skin is sensitive to everything. That’s the thing with the spider sense and the way he takes in everything. Imagine all of your skin was as sensitive as a spider, the slightest gust of wind would feel like a tornado going by. You’d always be rushing, that rush. What does that do to you? The idea of how he adjusts to that. And I looked at the idea of having more legs, more arms, and the spacial awareness. A spider moves up, down, side-to-side, all around. He’s not linear and with the knowledge of that spatial awareness and the fact that he can be here and then over there incredibly fast. The stillness of a spider and the lightness I found all of that very interesting to explore as well.”

-andrew garfield on spiderman.

he seems pretty dedicated, i think it will be much better and more in tune with the comics.
            As soon as I saw him I thought he would be better, Spider-Man 3 was appauling. And to reboot it all completely, all new characters I think it's a great idea. Just what it needed tbh. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              As soon as I saw him I thought he would be better, Spider-Man 3 was appauling. And to reboot it all completely, all new characters I think it's a great idea. Just what it needed tbh. Looking forward to it.
              ehhh idk though... i liked the Peter Parker ones but we'll see though

Comment

ehhh idk though... i liked the Peter Parker ones but we'll see though
                these are peter parker as well.

& i agree with you kuzz, i'm all for it. as soon as i heard andrew garfield was playing spiderman i was sold. not only is he a great actor, but his lanky build is a lot more "spider-y" and faithful to the comics over tobey's short and stocky one.

Comment

Y'all know that man meant tobey Maguire...

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
                    Y'all know that man meant tobey Maguire...

i didn't know if he thought it was a different spiderman under the mask, since there's a new girl and no mary jane.

Comment

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
                      i didn't know if he thought it was a different spiderman under the mask, since there's a new girl and no mary jane.
                      the blonde chick? she was in Tobey's Spiderman.

not the same actress, but the character.

Comment

right, but not really a main character like what we're talking about here.

they're not going to make up characters, all of the characters we've seen in either spiderman universes have been in the comics.

Comment

Working...
                        X