iTunes Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iTunes Problem

Back when Tha Carter IV was coming out in June, I got a $15 itunes card to buy the preorder.
    But while waitin for it, I decided to buy a game from the store for my ipod while I patiently waited for C4. Then, I go to the store and all of a sudden I have only .15 cent left on my account. I looked at my purchase history and it bought some episodes of some Japanese/Chinese podcast/show that i never heard of. I then tried to report it to itunes or watever (i had no idea what i was doing), i reported 1 episode that day because it was 14 episodes and i was tired. And it kinda gave me my money back, now sometimes when i go to the store it says that i have 1.15 and some days i have 0.15 left in my account. I just bought another $15 itunes card today after school and don't plan on putting it on my account until C4 preorder comes on itunes. So my question is "Have anyone had this problem or does anyone know the solution to this problem?"

Thankz

Re: iTunes Problem

someone used my bank details to buy stuff on itunes, change your password a login details

Comment

Originally posted by sankz View Post
      someone used my bank details to buy stuff on itunes, change your password a login details
      Aw and i forgot to mention that itunes told me to change my password for security reasons so someone probably stole mines too.

Comment

yeah lol, the funny thing with mine was I didn't even have an itunes account they just stole my card details

Comment

iTunes keep failin' more and more tbh.

I have 2 problems with iTunes and I've had more.

Comment

Working...
          X