X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Modern Warfare 3

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
    No way you really think that man?
    Of course, too much bullshit on MW2, it's not even playable except if you a pussy ass noobtuber.

Comment

Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby View Post
      Of course, too much bullshit on MW2, it's not even playable except if you a pussy ass noobtuber.
      Quickscoping >>>> black ops

Comment

SOO!! i heard that noobtubes are not gonna make so much dmg like they do on MW2... thats good less noobtubers.

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
          You guys playing the single player first or going straight to multiplayer?
          Always go right home and start playing some TDM. Then switch over to Search when I get the feel of it more.

Go ahead and beat campaign right away, I'll be leveling up and figuring out all the new guns/perks/titles/emblems/maps/killstreaks etc.

Comment

Originally posted by IHIuNTeR View Post
            Always go right home and start playing some TDM. Then switch over to Search when I get the feel of it more.

Go ahead and beat campaign right away, I'll be leveling up and figuring out all the new guns/perks/titles/emblems/maps/killstreaks etc.
            me and my 2 buddies are gonna go release night and start some Domination as soon as we get it
            You will always be mine until my dying breath
            Possessing my soul, you�re my obsession - Killswitch Engage

Comment

Quickscoping >>>> black ops
              You can do kind of quickscoping on Black Ops but it requires skill

Comment

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Geleaked: Men�, Mapliste, SpecOps-Missionen und Draufsicht aller Karten! - News von unseren Redakteuren f�r User - Call of Duty Black Ops und Modern Warfare Community

leaked info, map names, layouts, sizes.

Comment

Can't read half the shit lol

Comment

Yeah black ops > MW2 easy. MW2 has far too much going on, which is another reason that MW3 will probably fail cos by the looks of things they have crammed even more in which was the bad thing about the previous. They balanced out Black Ops pretty well but Treyarch just suck balls.

Comment

LMAO.

Black ops was the worst call of duty..hands down

Treyarch Copys and pastes what IW does every year.

Comment

LMAO.

Black ops was the worst call of duty..hands down

Treyarch Copys and pastes what IW does every year.
                        All I said is they got it well balanced, which in my opinion makes it better than MW2 ... I don't disagree that they copy, as I said Treyarch suck balls and I don't like them at all, but as I said they got it well balanced, MW2 had kill streaks going off left right center, was far too easy, too much hacking, and just too much going on in general which made it shit imo.

But thats all I am saying not gonna get into it with you because you are an aggressive egotistical ass a lot of the time. Good chat

Comment

Black ops is fair because it rewards more good players and rushers like me.

Comment

Working...
                          X