Dr Dre Beats??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dr Dre Beats??

So guys, I just ordered the Solo HD's from amazon.com. But since I live in germany i'm kind of afraid. What should I do if the Headband breaks, like many reviewers complained? Do I have a warranty? Just asking if anybody knows, ain't tryna bother y'all ;p
    Last edited by Aleks; 03-07-2012, 02:57 PM.

Comment

How are the dr dre tour headphones my old i pod ones broke and got old and i want new good looking headphones but im not used to the whole in ear thing and 236 for a pair of headphones it abit mass so should i get em or just stick with the i pod ones?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        How are the dr dre tour headphones my old i pod ones broke and got old and i want new good looking headphones but im not used to the whole in ear thing and 236 for a pair of headphones it abit mass so should i get em or just stick with the i pod ones?
        Soul by Ludacris are great too.
        They got over-ear, on-ear, and 2 different earbuds.
        All Products by SOUL� by Ludacris

DJ Khaled looks like a boss wearing them. 1:48
        .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
          Soul by Ludacris are great too.
          They got over-ear, on-ear, and 2 different earbuds.
          All Products by SOUL� by Ludacris

DJ Khaled looks like a boss wearing them. 1:48
          I Don't think Soul's are better than Beas By Dre

Comment

Souls by Luda and SMS by 50 >Beats,
            Just beats is so commercialized, everyone wants them
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              I got the Solo HD and they're great travel headphones but if you're looking for headphones just for computer use get some Sonys because my Sonys shit all over my Beats in every way..just obviously they're much bigger and not travel headphones or stylish and I wouldn't walk the streets with them because the cords long and they're big etc so that's where beats by dre come into there own for style, comfort and still produce good quality.
              I agree with this. Love my Solo HD's. If you go for the Solo's though, buy Solo HD, because the old Solo's where known to break easily and have a worse sound quality.

Comment

Working...
              X