• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whale Sex

i dont post just contribute to much of a race seems like

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
      Oh damn, lol after reading that thread and how long ago made me felt like that was when he was permabanned, but he made a second account than got permabanned.
      not that either. It was the original account that got banned yesterday. Lol he wouldhave deserved a ban for that too but Wisheezy forgave him that time.

Comment

I don't hope it's you fucking the whale.

Oh well, as ppl already said what's happened I wanna say what didn't happen - Take Care leaked.

Comment

Shit Cody is a doosh bag, glad he god banned how did he manage to stay on for so long with like 9000 posts? And loved the Wish just come in with 'Adios' ahah legend.

Yea i'm sure you know bout the c4 leak already, and apart from that little things here and there like Weezy falling off his skate board and gettin like 8-9 stitches bla bla bla, then just the usual bullshit on the forums, loads of new members making pointless threads and double posts etc. Same shit different day.

Lil Fact bout whale: The blue whale has the largest penis in the world... 8ft!! Come up in conversation last night when I was out, don't ask how haha, thought i'd keep it on topic

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Shit Cody is a doosh bag, glad he god banned how did he manage to stay on for so long with like 9000 posts? And loved the Wish just come in with 'Adios' ahah legend.

Yea i'm sure you know bout the c4 leak already, and apart from that little things here and there like Weezy falling off his skate board and gettin like 8-9 stitches bla bla bla, then just the usual bullshit on the forums, loads of new members making pointless threads and double posts etc. Same shit different day.

Lil Fact bout whale: The blue whale has the largest penis in the world... 8ft!! Come up in conversation last night when I was out, don't ask how haha, thought i'd keep it on topic
            Whale Penis = Kraken

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
              So I'm a week into my second year of college, and this is the first chance I've had to post on here. Probably won't be on hardly at all this year, just seeing what's new with everybody? And what'd I miss?

Comment

that was...... not expected....
                senorcrunk.tumblr.com
                leveledupentertainment.tumblr.com
                GO DOWNLOAD SHIT.
                faggot

Comment

Working...
                X