so, about halo ce anniversary..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, about halo ce anniversary..

now i know this is not the leading contender in the battle of the FPS's being a released this fall/winter, but it was one of the title i was anticipating the most. but i've been hearing things recently that don't even seem to make sense to me, so i was hoping someone could clear it up.

word is, there will be NO online multiplayer, is this true, and what the fuck is that?

and every video or screenshot i have seen shows no signs of a battler rifle, only the shitty DMR which made me hate halo reach initially in the first place.

is anyone else kind of pissed? and was even anyone else on these forums planning on picking this one up?
    http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
    if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Re: so, about halo ce anniversary..

You do realise Bungie aren't making Halo anymore? It's a different company so expect weird shit, and for it to go down hill.

Comment

Where'd you hear that at? It has online multiplayer and online co-op.

The thing about the battle rifle, we don't know yet. Since it is kinda using Reach's engine, it might have the DMR, but since it's a re-release of Halo, it should have the BR. It might have both.

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      You do realise Bungie aren't making Halo anymore? It's a different company so expect weird shit, and for it to go down hill.
      Eh. Members from Bungie made 343 Industries, so it should remain quality and most of the members of Pandemic Studios came over, so that's a huuuge plus.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
        Where'd you hear that at? It has online multiplayer and online co-op.

The thing about the battle rifle, we don't know yet. Since it is kinda using Reach's engine, it might have the DMR, but since it's a re-release of Halo, it should have the BR. It might have both.

Eh. Members from Bungie made 343 Industries, so it should remain quality and most of the members of Pandemic Studios came over, so that's a huuuge plus.
        exactly, plus 343 has been listening to the halo community which is evident in the latest title update, which is cool, because when it was bungieeverything was their way or the highway.

and are you POSITIVE there will be multiplayer? because i thought i read an article saying there wouldn't be due to a number of issues.

as for the BR, how do we not know if it will be in the game? this is kind of a deciding factor for me, as i've been wanting to get back to the three-shot burst for a while now.

Comment

there is multiplayer, but its reach multiplayer. when you get anniversary you get a map pack with maps remade from halo 1 and 2 but it plays on reach. theyre also releasing a title update for reach that makes it play somewhat like the older halo games

Comment

It's not like there making an entirely new game... So how could they possibly fuck it up?

Comment

Im such a noob, thought the title was something in Spanish smh -__-
              Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
              Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
              It's not conducive to being creative
              And I know cause he's my favorite
              And I know cause I was off that same mix
              Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
              But he's an alien
              I'd sip that shit
              Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

It's a complete remake, they took the exact same code from Halo: CE and put it on a new engine with updated grpahics. It was recently confirmed that the title update will be released in late September and will make bloom configurable and we will see the return of the Halo: CE pistol. Headlong and Prisoner have been confirmed to be included in the new map pack. It has NO new multiplayer, just includes remakes of classic Halo maps.

Buying!

And Wish, expect for Halo to only improve from here on. 343 is listening to the community and will turn Reach into an enjoyable game (in certain playlists). Expect Halo 4 to be much better and be more like the classic Halo gameplay we all love.

Comment

will i need reach to play halo ce multiplayer?

Comment

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
                    will i need reach to play halo ce multiplayer?
                    Nah its going to be like when ODST came out and had a seperate disk for just Halo 3 Multiplayer.

Edit:
                    Watch this

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/24585/...iplayer-ViDoc/
                    Last edited by JAYRMe; 08-29-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                      Nah its going to be like when ODST came out and had a seperate disk for just Halo 3 Multiplayer.

Edit:
                      Watch this

Halo CE Anniversary Multiplayer ViDoc - Xbox
                      oh, gotcha, well that will be alright then. i was really hoping to be able to use the BR in online multiplayer again, though..

Comment

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
                        oh, gotcha, well that will be alright then. i was really hoping to be able to use the BR in online multiplayer again, though..
                        BR was introduced in Halo 2 so it wouldn't be in the CEA version anyways.
                        Theres always hope for Halo 4 though

Comment

Working...
                        X