• Show
Clear All

Re: NFL Thread

Bucs baby super bowl champs.

Comment

Originally posted by zherawn
      Bucs baby super bowl champs.
      I wish lol.. Bucs arent doing to good this year...

Comment

This Vikings/Packers game is fucking epic.

Comment

saints 10-0 now! upcoming game against the patriots who know a thing or two about a perfect season. because of that the patriots are probably going to defend their record, haha. should be one of the better Monday Night games of the year.

Comment

i hate football

so ill go with the new orleans saints

Comment

damn, you hate football? alkalin, if i remember correctly aren't you a Hockey fan? or am i wrong? i thought i remember reading that somewhere. i'm gonna try to get into hockey this year. all the games were on for free during the first month of the hocky season but now you have to pay---i may get a subscription to it to take up some time. i'd probably like watching hockey more than basketball, but i'm by far a baseball man cuz that was the sport i played.

Comment

Originally posted by HomeMaker
                damn, you hate football? alkalin, if i remember correctly aren't you a Hockey fan? or am i wrong? i thought i remember reading that somewhere. i'm gonna try to get into hockey this year. all the games were on for free during the first month of the hocky season but now you have to pay---i may get a subscription to it to take up some time. i'd probably like watching hockey more than basketball, but i'm by far a baseball man cuz that was the sport i played.
                yep im a hockey fan
                dude hockey is fuckin INSAAAANE!

alexander ovechkin and ilya kovalchuk are simply the beeeest
                look for team russia to win gold in the olympics
                (im from canada but i like russians players better)

Comment

New Orlean Saints and Colts are doing amazing! But my team is the Dolphins.
                  Cash Flow Ent

Comment

yeah, jay, you got to be proud of the way the dophins have turned around there last couple or few seasons compared to the way they used to be when dan marino left

Comment

Vikes all the way fam. Jared Allen, Adrian Peterson, Brett Favre. What you know about it?

Comment

saints are 11-0!!!!!!!!!!!!

"i am a saints fan--oh yeah we marching now"-----quote from one of waynes songs

wayne should have made a saints song like the saints had a song in like '93 when we started 6 and 0

Comment

saints are 13-0..! now we can start talking about 19-0 perfection. wayne's team beeotch

Comment

Working...
                          X