• Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 Mile.

His nigga shot himself in the balls .

B Rabbit>>

Comment

Re: Last Movie You Watched

Finally got around to watching Insidious. I've heard a lot about this movie, both positive and negative so I decided to check it out for myself. It wasn't near as scary as some people made it out to be, but there were a couple of creepy moments. It kept me interested throughout for the most part, I'm interested to see where they'd go with a sequel.

Comment

i watched godzilla (shitty 1998 one)

Comment

I went and watched 'Warrior' last night... Was fucking epic! Loved it! Tom Hardy has always been a actor I have liked but my love for him (no homo) rocketed after this performance... And probably will more so after the new batman! He is just such a good actor!

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
            8 Mile.

His nigga shot himself in the balls .

B Rabbit>>
            Cheddar Bob?! LOL, I love this movie. I've got almost every line memorized. I ain't no Stan, just had this movie since I was a younging.

Comment

That "9" movie made no sense wats so ever!

Got my mind all twisted and shit
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Last I watch Terri online with my friends.
                Art Of Getting By online

Comment

Originally posted by IHIuNTeR View Post
                  Finally got around to watching Insidious. I've heard a lot about this movie, both positive and negative so I decided to check it out for myself. It wasn't near as scary as some people made it out to be, but there were a couple of creepy moments. It kept me interested throughout for the most part, I'm interested to see where they'd go with a sequel.
                  I watched it last night and thought it was pretty shit. No horror films seem to scare me much..but Insidious just really didn't do it for me..most scary moments were laughable/retarded. Only scary shit was at the start where that face was behind the babies cot and when that man with black long hair appeared, but the rest of that demon crap was kinda lame and didn't scare me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    I watched it last night and thought it was pretty shit. No horror films seem to scare me much..but Insidious just really didn't do it for me..most scary moments were laughable/retarded. Only scary shit was at the start where that face was behind the babies cot and when that man with black long hair appeared, but the rest of that demon crap was kinda lame and didn't scare me.
                    I see where you're coming from about the scenes being ridiculous for you. I think this movie is hard to get into, but I guess if you accept it for what it is (heavily fantasy influenced) it's pretty good. I was never so scared from an oldschool horror film before.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      Yeah I found it a bit creepy at the beginning with the baby monitor and the other stuff you mentioned etc, but yeah once it got into it, it started to just get silly and was not scary at all! Horrors aren't like they used to be anyway... Give me a bit of Michael Myers any day.

Comment

Super 8, it was nice

Comment

Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
                          Super 8, it was nice

that movie is dope as fuck. my mind was blown.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                          X