Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aynone still fuck with Far Cry 2????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aynone still fuck with Far Cry 2????????????

I've lost my online key/case w'booklet. but keen as a mofo to still play this, my favorite game i own.

If anyones kind enough to share your key please do.
    PM.

Would +rep & thank every post i see you reply with on any thread. literally.
    Last edited by TheDude; 08-30-2011, 01:05 AM.

Re: Aynone still fuck with Far Cry 2????????????

To be honest with you, the game's online is probably dead. It wasn't that active in the first place, but it's definitely dead by now. and I'm not tryna bash your taste, but favorite game, really?

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

When I first tried that game, it was boring as fuck..

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
        To be honest with you, the game's online is probably dead. It wasn't that active in the first place, but it's definitely dead by now. and I'm not tryna bash your taste, but favorite game, really?
        Yeahhh... I have no relationship with wealth. Far Cry 2 is the newest dopest game i have.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
          Yeahhh... I have no relationship with wealth. Far Cry 2 is the newest dopest game i have.
          Aha, good reason, it's an enjoyable game, though. Far Cry 3 should be amazing. I say, save up and buy Battlefield 3 in October. Swag it out.

Comment

Played it for a few hours and haven't touched it since. Didn't like it all.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
              Aha, good reason, it's an enjoyable game, though. Far Cry 3 should be amazing. I say, save up and buy Battlefield 3 in October. Swag it out.
              Yeahhh, im really keen on a Far Cry 3. haha cheers mate yeahhh ill probably do that. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
                Yeahhh, im really keen on a Far Cry 3. haha cheers mate yeahhh ill probably do that. thanks.
                Did you see the E3 gameplay? Fucking amazing. It's going back to it's roots, can't wait. Yeah, either that or Saints Row 3. Both should have some long lastitvity and if you have a friend to play Saints Row 3 with, it'll be your GOTY. Then there's Skyrim, which will be the definite GOTY.

Comment

Working...
                X