How can I change my voice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How can I change my voice?

I used to be fucking raged when I was 12-13 picking the phone up, everyone "mam"ing me i was like damn fuck this shit "EVERY FUCKING TIME" so I started smoking cigarettes when I turned 13....the worst decision i made in my life....been trying to quit for 5 years.....also smoking weed will only lower your voice while you're in the process of being high, or if you smoke a boatload every day...but don't start sipping syrup forreal....i once acquired like 20x50mg codeine pills...smoking weed after taking 2-3 of those is probably the best high i had excluding amphetamines and mdma....but lowering your voice isnt worth an opiate addiction....because there is a 99% chance you will LOVE IT....I never had another drug that made me so comfortable while trying to sleep...its usually 1-1and a half hours for me to fall asleep....this shit will make you sleep good while doing a fucking backflip....dont try it.

i dont know how old you are, but its really not worth it to get addicted to any type of drug just for the stupid reason of wanting a higher voice...

im gone....skrrrrrr

Comment

Re: How can I change my voice?

YOu can try to swallow something while speaking.

Comment

Working...
      X