Mayweather vs. Ortiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mayweather vs. Ortiz

Mayweather did nothin wrong! The dude head butted him and then he tried to give floyd a hug afterwards?? Cmon now, i knew floyd was boutta put em down after he head butted him

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
      42-0 BEST Defense In Boxing History Everybody even boxer say it.... Fast fighter ever .. 42-0 GREATEST OF ALL TIME

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by heartbreak jake. View Post
      it was a questionable call, i think it was fair, floyd haters would call it unfair, but you'd have to see what happened, floyd went off on the dude interviewing him tho
      wasn't nothing questionable about it what so ever niggaz just hating

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by heartbreak jake. View Post
      the ref fucked up, it was neither floyd nor ortiz that was wrong, the ref called box on, but forgot to check time, ortiz thought the fight shouldn't have started, floyd caught ortiz with a right hook, but in the end ortiz should have been paying attention and you should protect yourself at all times, floyd dominated the fight the whole time tho

lmfao!!!
      that ref ain't fuck up ortiz fucked up wen he headbutted him on purpose and didn't protect himself at all times!!!! Fight was in play what floyd was suppose to wait ? Especially after he headbutted him on purpose? That's all she wrote 42-0 greatest of all time floyd money mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        42-0 BEST Defense In Boxing History Everybody even boxer say it.... Fast fighter ever .. 42-0 GREATEST OF ALL
        lol but floyd doesnt fight anyone when they are in there prime. He beat Oscar Delahoya when he was well passed his prime. Also beat Shane Mosely when he was passed his prime. He never fights the best. But he is a beast though. U really think he is greater than Muhammad Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
          lol but floyd doesnt fight anyone when they are in there prime. He beat Oscar Delahoya when he was well passed his prime. Also beat Shane Mosely when he was passed his prime. He never fights the best. But he is a beast though. U really think he is greater than Muhammad Ali?
          nah only because Ali was first just like the second black president will be compared to Obama
          #3hunna

#Mandown
          2-4-14

Comment

Comment

Mayweather did nothing wrong tbh, Knew he was gonna win

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                42-0 BEST Defense In Boxing History Everybody even boxer say it.... Fast fighter ever .. 42-0 GREATEST OF ALL TIME
                Come on now stop riding this guy. How can you say he is the greatest of all time when he hasn't fought any one.

Comment

Originally posted by mirage42 View Post
                  nah only because Ali was first just like the second black president will be compared to Obama
                  But he actually beat great fighters though..floyd really hasn't beatin anyone great

Comment

He fought plenty.. Tha hottest person at that time he beat.... He was predicted to lose Damn near ever fight before he fought de la hoya.... He was suppose to lose to hatton also

Comment

The interviewer larry..

' i wish i was 50 years younger and i would kick your ass'

Comment

I lost some respect for Mayweather. Dude was trying to say sorry and got knocked out.

I'm pretty sure Mayweather would have won anyway but that was cold.

The world still waits for Pacquio v Mayweather tho.
                        Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by lil_weezy_ View Post
                          i lost some respect for mayweather. Dude was trying to say sorry and got knocked out.

I'm pretty sure mayweather would have won anyway but that was cold.

The world still waits for pacquio v mayweather tho.
                          clearly u ain't watch it... They ref gave them tha ok they touched gloves ortiz stood there like a dummy and floyd fired him in his shit.......... Perfectly legal

Comment

Working...
                          X