KFC Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KFC Jobs

So after finishing college I couldn't get a job anywhere in what I actually trained for so I've had to take a full time job in KFC Gotta pay my car insurance somehow...

Anyone worked there in the UK? Just wondering what it's like? I haven't heard great reviews tbh but moneys money!

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Re: KFC Jobs

It'd Be Slightly Degrading. Pending On How Close It Is To Your House, And How Many People You Know That Buy From There.

Like You Said, Though: Money's Money.

Best I Could Give; Haven't Worked There.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      It'd Be Slightly Degrading. Pending On How Close It Is To Your House, And How Many People You Know That Buy From There.

Like You Said, Though: Money's Money.

Best I Could Give; Haven't Worked There.
      That's fair enough. I know it isn't a fantastic career choice but it'll do for now to pay for things.
      My insurance is �2600+

Comment

Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
        That's fair enough. I know it isn't a fantastic career choice but it'll do for now to pay for things.
        My insurance is �2600+
        You Seen The Pay There Yet?

Comment

My insurance is �2600+
          What car you got? I know it's tough for us young teenage drivers but 2,600+ seems pretty steep. Mine was �2,100, fully comp though.

Comment

You Seen The Pay There Yet?
            No why? Induction & all Monday. It's gona be something like 30 hours x 5.00p/h

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            What car you got? I know it's tough for us young teenage drivers but 2,600+ seems pretty steep. Mine was �2,100, fully comp though.
            Corsa, 1.1.
            It's been sat about doing nothing for ages, ridiculous prices but least I can save up now.

Comment

No why? shifty: Induction & all Monday..
              Just Wondering.

If You Don't Think You'd Get Enough, You'd Be In An Awkward Position. :L

Comment

Just Wondering.

If You Don't Think You'd Get Enough, You'd Be In An Awkward Position. :L
                Well if my numbers are right it'll be around 150 a week, 600 a month Should save up in a few months..

Comment

No why? shifty: Induction & all Monday. It's gona be something like 30 hours x 5.00p/h

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Corsa, 1.1.
                  It's been sat about doing nothing for ages, ridiculous prices but least I can save up now.
                  That's a shit price mate, keep looking. Mines a 1.2 SXi with full window tints and mine was only 2,100 when I was 17. Ring Directline they were the cheapest for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    That's a shit price mate, keep looking. Mines a 1.2 SXi with full window tints and mine was only 2,100 when I was 17. Ring Directline they were the cheapest for me?
                    I will do.
                    I was quoted �2000 online somewhere but I couldn't afford to pay that straight off so I rang and enquired about monthly payments and they added �1000 on straight away. So about �340 a month

Comment

I will do.
                      I was quoted �2000 online somewhere but I couldn't afford to pay that straight off so I rang and enquired about monthly payments and they added �1000 on straight away. So about �340 a month
                      Ahhh I see. I paid mine all at once because luckily I'd saved up prior to it. But yeah monthly payments will make it more expensive. GL anyway.

Comment

KFC > Burger King > Subway > McDonalds

Comment

Working...
                        X