MMA Tycoon - MMA Management Simulation Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA Tycoon - MMA Management Simulation Game

First let me say, DO NOT let any of the help guides or a lot of reading discourage you from this game. This is a great game, Ive been playing it for over year and a half.

MMA Tycoon is a text based MMA Management Simulation. There are many roles you can play.

Manager - You set up the training schedules of your fighters, help him fight by setting his sliders.
    Here's an example fight of one of my guys - Beast Rage also an example of his profile Beast Rage Profile

Clothing Designer - If your the shit with photoshop or something you can make a clothing store and make cash that way. Hellbent Clothing

Gym Owner - Run a gym for other fighters, hire coaches and make cash from the weekly gym fees. White Gorilla MMA

Fight Org - Create your own fight company be the Dana White/Joe Silva of tycoonland. You can book matches/events, sign fighters to contracts etc. Blitzkrieg: Reach

Nutrition Company - Every fighter needs to get the most he can out of training. Supplements help them do that, you can sale strength, cardio, recovery, weight loss or weight gain supps. Hell's Balls Recovery

If none of those is your type, you can be paid weekly, up to 5k or more. to do posters or writeups for upcoming tycoon events.

As you can see, this is a very in depth game. The game is FREE to play. It has vip features (You can only make the above companies with vip) such as more in depth fight stats what not for various prices. 3 months - $10, 6 months - $18, 1 year - $30. There is a VIP trial now available so you can test the waters of vip to see if you wanna pay for it. To sign up, click here or the MMA Tycoon pic above.

Here's a link to the tycoon forums, very helpful community here.
    Here is my profile on the game, Ezekel Rage , if you need any help with the game I'll be glad to help you out

Re: MMA Tycoon - MMA Management Simulation Game

Comment

Working...
    X