X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who disrespected me?

Originally posted by Young Luc
    i bet it's YoungMoneyJRock
    I dont know why you are pointing fingers man, with no proof. It wasnt me, i had no reason to post that shit. Whoever did it obviously had too much time on their hands. But you see what pointing fingers does, you wrongly accuse people of things. Like you did to weezyfcrazy...

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
      I dont know why you are pointing fingers man, with no proof. It wasnt me, i had no reason to post that shit. Whoever did it obviously had too much time on their hands. But you see what pointing fingers does, you wrongly accuse people of things. Like you did to weezyfcrazy...
      Yeah really what the fuck is your problem im barely on now because of school? i wouldn't be surprise if your making all this up

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock
        Originally posted by skimdudee420
        Yeah really what the fuck is your problem im barely on now because of school? i wouldn't be surprise if your making all this up
        I was sticking up for you hahaha. Just so you know... You might have misunderstood me hahah.

Comment

well if i want i can point as many fingers to whoever i want..trying to figure out who said fuck me...now just admit and confess...whoever it is...

btw lilwayne4life is getting absolutely murdered in that thread....let's go who the fuck did it? damn pussy ass lil girl
          The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

Comment

Fucking site isnt even loading.

Royce."you don't believe in me you a athiest thug
              my bitch pussy delicious as the flavour of love
              fuck what they say
              I'll tatoo your face, danger but it aint for the love of Ray-J".

Comment

Hey man it wasnt me but y u say they dissin u in the first one? did i miss it or??

Comment

well if i want i can point as many fingers to whoever i want..trying to figure out who said fuck me...now just admit and confess...whoever it is...

btw lilwayne4life is getting absolutely murdered in that thread....let's go who the fuck did it? damn pussy ass lil girl
                  Who honestly cares who said anything about you? It's the internet?! Someones gonna say something bout you at one point or another. Just act like the grown up, and ignore it. Because you should know only the weak ones pick fights behind their computer screens. (No disrespect bro!)

Comment

Whoever that dude is on the forum is the biggest retard. For one, he's making all Lil Wayne fans look like retards from saying all that, AND he's being a complete faggot LOL.
                    He goes on a Eminem forum, and said Lil Wayne's the best. What sorta dickhead would do that? It's an EMINEM board, Of course they're going to say Eminem's better! PLUS EVERYONE has their own goddamn opinion. Some people may think Eminem's better, some people may think Wayne's better. Does it really matter what other people think? As long as YOU like the music?

Omfg, what a disgrace to other Lil Wayne fans. That's as stupid as me going onto a Myspace message board, and saying Facebook is better.. What the heck do you think they're gonna say? Of course they're going to back their favourite site up.. There will never be an end to the argument. You could argue for years. They're still going to like Myspace more than Facebook regardless. :/

Enough of my rant, I love you all. :] LOLOLOL WTF.

Comment

Comment

why do you care in the first place? is that your site? do they pay you to have the highest respect? do they even know who you are? do they know you posted a link so that's how the person went to the site? who really who gives a fuck.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Mayne, Young Luc, what a dumbfuck you are... You come here and start pointing fingers at ppl with no proof. That is so fuckin irritating and offensive. Who gives a fuck about that shit? Get his dick outta your mouth and start living your own life, dude. Maybe i did all that shit there, huh? What you gonna do now, huh? But hell naw, i don't go to Shady's fansites Btw, if you think so bad about the users on here, why be here at all? Fuck this dumb thread.
                          I'M A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG!

I got more balls than the Universe.

Comment

Working...
                          X