Bleh, he was only 56 years old.

Rest in peace Stevie.

Comment

Re: RIP Steve Jobs

Thank you Steve...

RIP

Comment

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

RIP Steve Jobs

Comment

Pharrell: God bless the family of Steve Jobs. He was our modern day Leonardo DaVinci. From Apple to Pixar, what a great life lived. He will be missed.

President Obama: Michelle and I are saddened to learn of the passing of Steve Jobs. Steve was among the greatest of American innovators�brave enough to think differently, bold enough to believe he could change the world, and talented enough to do it.

Ciara: RIP Steve Jobs- an amazing man you were! May your legacy and the greatness you�ve contributed to the world live on forever!

Bun B: Thank you Mr. Jobs. For everything. #RIP

Lil Wayne: RIP Steve Jobs

will.i.am: #youchangetheworld we lost a great innovator�steve jobs designed a whole new world�he will be missed�

Bill Gates: I�m truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs� death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends, and to everyone Steve has touched through his work.

Swizz Beatz: RIPS STEVE JOBS THE GREAT! HE CHANGED OUR WORLD IN MANY WAYS NOW HE IS GOING 2 ANOTHER WORLD OF GREATNESS I GUESS HE GRADUATED WITH HONORS

LeToya Luckett: R.I.P Steve Jobs. The impact u made on this WORLD will NEVER be forgotten.

Snoop Dogg: RIP Steve Jobs Rest in peace homie.

Nicki Minaj: An innovator. Contributed so much to this generation & beyond. RIP Steve Jobs.

Common: I fought depending on technology for a long time. Now I own an iPad & iPhone. Thanks Mr. Jobs 4 making devices 4 the Common man!

Frank Ocean: pretty sad about steve jobs. farewell to another visionary.

Alex Da Kid: RIP Steve Jobs� one the great minds of our time

Chamillionaire: �Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn�t matter�Going to bed saying we�ve done something wonderful.. that�s what matters� -Steve Jobs

Jermaine Dupri: Steve Jobs Dead: Apple Co-Founder Dies At 56: DAMN!! I HATE THIS

?uestlove of The Roots: Thank You Steve Jobs. For everything.

Ameriie: Steve Jobs was a visionary, whose imagination propelled us all into the future, impacting the course of human history forever.

Wynter Gordon: R.I.P STEVE JOBS � 56 years young . He changed the way we hear music.

Kim Kardashian: Wow Steve Jobs died! He was a brilliant man!

Nipsey Hussle: STEVE JOBS WAS ON A REAL MARATHON. CAN�T REALLY BE SAD WHEN A PERSON DIES IF THEY LIVED A LIFE THAT WILL BE REMEMBERD FOR AGES.

Lupe Fiasco: RIP Steve Jobs

Rodney �Darkchild� Jerkins: #RIPSTEVEJOBS Glad to say I was able to see history take place with his innovation in technology. He changed the game.

Melody Thornton: Wow R.I.P. Steve Jobs.

Estelle: JUST REALISED sitting in studio all the things i wouldnt have been able to do if steve jobs hadnt been living his truth #thankyou STEVE JOBS

Kid Sister: Thank you Steve Jobs for making my music making easier/better/possible. Rest in peace.

Toni Braxton: RIP Steve Jobs. Thanks for helping bring us such great Apple products! My family and I swear by our ipads.

Diggy Simmons: RIP Steve Jobs. An incredible mind and inspiration to our generation

Sean Kingston: RIP Steve Jobs!� You will be missedl, smh i just heard the sad news life is really short man�.

Skylar Grey: Steve Jobs� A visionary who turned dreams into reality & made such a profound impact on technology, music, & the world. U will be missed!

Comment

You see Hova wasn't digital yet
            Befo' Steve Jobs made the iPod
            Was gettin' head jobs, we call that intimate

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
              and you had an iPhone for how long? lmao
              Never tbh lmao. Got an iPod though.

I always recognized the name just didn't know exactly who it was
              "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
              Guns and stretchers
              Cristal and dubs for breakfast
              I just got one suggestion - none should test him
              'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
              Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
              Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                Never tbh lmao. Got an iPod though.

I always recognized the name just didn't know exactly who it was
                ooohh hahaha, but still tho.

He created Pixar, too. The people who made Monsters Inc, Toy Story, etc.

Man changed technology and the way we use it.

Comment

while i wrote down "rip" maybe 5 or 10 people die and while i write this text about 20 people die, so what ?
                  You a star, you look in the mirror, you know who you are, right?

Comment

Originally posted by chinkz View Post
                    while i wrote down "rip" maybe 5 or 10 people die and while i write this text about 20 people die, so what ?
                    so when u die no one will care?

Comment

Originally posted by chinkz View Post
                      Ignorant. Prob talkin all this shit off the iPhone smh

Comment

i dont like when people die cause of cancer

rip

Comment

Nah man htc power. I didnt want to say that you should stop saying rip and all that stuff but everytime you say something like this remember all the people who die today.

By the way: it makes me sad that there is such a mediahype about his death when its our fault that thousend of women, children and men die anf no one even cares or mention them. Hope ya ll get what i want to say.
                          You a star, you look in the mirror, you know who you are, right?

Comment

Working...
                          X