X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Movie Discussion Thread

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
    mission impossible 4 was dope and girl with the dragon tattoo may have been my movie of the year. 2012 will be a hell of a year for film... we've got dark knight rises, avengers, the great gatsby, django unchained (tarantino's new film), prometheus (alien prequel) just to name a few..
    + Paranormal Activity 4 and Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Watched Crazy, Stupid, Love. Great movie!

told ya

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

The Lion King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
        prometheus (alien prequel)
        [MovieNerd mode] Ridley made it clear a hunnid times that Prometheus is NOT an alien prequel, getcho factz straight dude [/MovieNerd mode]

But yeah looking forward to that movie like crazy, gotta feeling it's gonna be mindblowing

Comment

Maybe I'll watch 'Warrior' tonight. Heard great things of it.

Comment

I just finished watchin' Warrior, and holy shit what a dramatic masterpiece! Seriously, it was a lil slow in the beginning, but damn it was truly movie-artwork. Amazin' acting too!

5.5/6 or 6/6

Comment

I just finished watchin' Warrior, and holy shit what a dramatic masterpiece! Seriously, it was a lil slow in the beginning, but damn it was truly movie-artwork. Amazin' acting too!

5.5/6 or 6/6
              Who rates stuff out of 6? lol such a random number, normally 5 or 10. But yeah Warrior is fucking epic, Tom Hardy is one of my favourite actors, fucking loved it, and he is such a fucking beast in that. Complete unit. Wish he had one tbh lol.

Watched The Descendants earlier, that was a wicked film, quite emotional at points. Some good acting from George.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Who rates stuff out of 6? lol such a random number, normally 5 or 10. But yeah Warrior is fucking epic, Tom Hardy is one of my favourite actors, fucking loved it, and he is such a fucking beast in that. Complete unit. Wish he had one tbh lol.
                My whole country is rating movies from 1-6 Not a rule i've made.

But yeah really, it's so great. Best dramatic (and emotional) movie I've watched since The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Even though those two movies are very different, Warrior still made me get the same feelin as that.

Comment

My whole country is rating movies from 1-6 Not a rule i've made.

But yeah really, it's so great. Best dramatic (and emotional) movie I've watched since The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Even though those two movies are very different, Warrior still made me get the same feelin as that.
                  Ah haha OK just seems odd to me Yeah Warrior was one of my favourite films this year when I went to see it at cinemas. I don't know why it's popped into my head, but as you are a fellow film lover if you haven't seen 'Into The Wild' watch it. It's one of my all time favourite movies!

Comment

Maybe I'll watch 'Warrior' tonight. Heard great things of it.
                    Torrent?

edit nevermind already got it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                      Torrent?

edit nevermind already got it lol.
                      I dl from a danish site.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      Ah haha OK just seems odd to me Yeah Warrior was one of my favourite films this year when I went to see it at cinemas. I don't know why it's popped into my head, but as you are a fellow film lover if you haven't seen 'Into The Wild' watch it. It's one of my all time favourite movies!
                      Yeah, I saw some movie-dude had it in his top 5 or somethin' of the decade. I'll be sure to watch it!

Comment

Saw Devil Inside last night. It wasn't that scary but I liked the movie overall shit was crazy.

Comment

All these new Supposed Scary Movies are the becoming the same paranormal shit over and over again, I mean unless ur like 12 and under, theres really nothing you havent seen. I guess as you get older you loose creativeness so it seems

Comment

Working...
                          X