X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Movie Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Quil View Post
    Just saw Machine Gun Preacher. Damn
    Sick movie, saw that in the cinema. Thats some hard truths there!!!

I just watched 'The Help'. That was a wicked movie. Funny, sad, bit of everything. Really enjoyed it and the 2 hours 30 flew by.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by Goobz View Post
    sometimes i try to find movies you guys list on here on Netflix but they dnt be up there
    Considering the massive buzz and everyone using Netflix atm, they seem to be pretty shitty from what I hear? I dunno what the fuss is about? Is it just cos it's so cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Considering the massive buzz and everyone using Netflix atm, they seem to be pretty shitty from what I hear? I dunno what the fuss is about? Is it just cos it's so cheap?
      tbh, i don't frickin know but im gonna watch the Ip man & Ip Man 2 tonight

Comment

John Carter

Comment

I want to give a shoutout to Kuzz for his list of movies. i basically picking movies off his list to watch and i havent been disappointed with the first two.

I chose Ip Man & Ip Man 2. both were really good and i didnt know he was the guy that trained Bruce Lee

Comment

Just ordered The Godfather trilogy on blu-ray. I've only watched the 1st one (yes, shame on me). I'm really lookin' foward to see em all!

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              Just ordered The Godfather trilogy on blu-ray. I've only watched the 1st one (yes, shame on me). I'm really lookin' foward to see em all!
              you a big ass movie fan fam?

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                you a big ass movie fan fam?
                Yeah no doubt! lol

Comment

anybody here see Chronicle?

im gonna go against the grain here and say i hated it

shaky camera point of view filming style is so retarted its just laziness on the part of the director cuz by using that style he doesnt have to use any cinematography at all but i mean come on at the end their fighting on the tops of buildings and ur telling me a camera is floating around with them

Comment

im doing that too. it was on tv for a marathon over the weeknd

Comment

Originally posted by Goobz View Post
                      im doing that too. it was on tv for a marathon over the weeknd
                      weekend*
                      and stop lying, take pics if you aint lying you liar.
                      im a lion

Comment

Maaan, still gotta watch that Never Say Never since I made that stupid stupid bet, lol.

Comment

Maaan, still gotta watch that Never Say Never since I made that stupid stupid bet, lol.
                          well here ya go so you don't need the extra embarrassment of saying you rented it with $$$
                          Justin Bieber - Never Say Never
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X