X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Movie Discussion Thread

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
    God damn you gta spend a whole day just for the movies their soooo long but good .
    Yeah, I've never seen the extended ones. Shame on me. Can't wait man!

But I'ma read "LotR I" before watchin' the movie, I'm almost done. Dunno if I'll read II and III before watchin' the extended's of those. Don't think I can wait lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      Yeah, I've never seen the extended ones. Shame on me. Can't wait man!

But I'ma read "LotR I" before watchin' the movie, I'm almost done. Dunno if I'll read II and III before watchin' the extended's of those. Don't think I can wait lol.
      I haven't seen the extended either just seen all of them in theaters haha I remember I was a lil kid when I saw the second and I just couldn't help but think how long it was lol
      Get at it man, do you think the books are better then the movies? That's what everybody usually says about books made into movies.

Comment

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
        I haven't seen the extended either just seen all of them in theaters haha I remember I was a lil kid when I saw the second and I just couldn't help but think how long it was lol
        Get at it man, do you think the books are better then the movies? That's what everybody usually says about books made into movies.
        Hmm, I think the books is kinda better when it comes to the Potter-movies, but I think Jackson pulled off the LotR-series perfectly. Imo, J.R. Tolkien describes to much unnecessary shit in the book, so I think so far that the movies are actually better.

Comment

I missed the ending of The Grey.

After the credits, I mean.

Comment

Hmm, I think the books is kinda better when it comes to the Potter-movies, but I think Jackson pulled off the LotR-series perfectly. Imo, J.R. Tolkien describes to much unnecessary shit in the book, so I think so far that the movies are actually better.
            Yea the Potter books were way better then the movies, I think they were closest with the last one.
            Good thing I didn't read the books for LoTR's then haha

Comment

• Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
              Yea the Potter books were way better then the movies, I think they were closest with the last one.
              Good thing I didn't read the books for LoTR's then haha
              Half of the book is kinda waste of time. But I have em and I'ma read em.

Comment

Half of the book is kinda waste of time. But I have em and I'ma read em.
                Lol yea I feel you I would do the same

Comment

Gonna watch "Drive", and after that I'll watch Resident Evil 4, even tho I know it's gonna suck. Just feel like I gotta see it.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Drive was pretty good, but so far Resident Evil is the biggest pile of shit ever! What the hell was they thinkin'.
                  Last edited by ProBitaz.; 02-04-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

watched this movie called "Ninja" on Netflix. It was pretty good

Comment

chronicle was ok, kinda getting sick of this whole "found footage" type movie thing though

Comment

Either gonna watch Anonymous or one of my un-finished torrentdownloads (if one of em gets done downloadin').

Comment

Just Got Done Watching Broke Back Mountain.....Had To Pause It A Couple Of Times

Comment

Working...
                          X