Official - The Avengers Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official - The Avengers Movie

Yea cos this was just an extended lil peak at it! The first trailer that's like a minute long shows! The villain is Loki From Thor!

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

New extended Superbowl trailer..

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Yea cos this was just an extended lil peak at it! The first trailer that's like a minute long shows! The villain is Loki From Thor!

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

"I have an army" "We have a Hulk" Best comeback ever.
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

apparently i was reading red skull from captain america could be in this too

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          apparently i was reading red skull from captain america could be in this too
          He isn't credited so if he is then it's only a small part!

Comment

This is an amazing concept for a film. However, i don't think it will be as good as expected because having all them big names in one film would not allow them the screen time they deserve as top stars.

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

He isn't credited so if he is then it's only a small part!

true say, may just be a scene or 2

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by ItsAzaa View Post
              This is an amazing concept for a film. However, i don't think it will be as good as expected because having all them big names in one film would not allow them the screen time they deserve as top stars.
              this is the main problem, having all of these characters in the movie and telling a good story involving all of them could be a huge challenge, which is why im hoping this movie is at least 2- 2 and a half hours

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAzaa View Post
                Yeah I spose, but honestly I don't care, I know I'm gonna love it just for all the GFX in it, and just pure action of having all those characters in one movie, I have been waiting for the Avengers for so long it's unreal, like before they even said they were gonna make it I was waitin for it lol. Can't wait and atm I'm more hyped for this than Batman. Mainly because of that trailer cos it's getting close now!

Comment

New trailer! Looks sick!!

Comment

god damn this movie is going to be fucking good, wonder why theyre all fighting each other though??

Comment

Updated page 1 with all new trailers and clips... Looks so fucking awesome!!!

Trailers

HULK SMASH!!!!!

Clips

Behind the Scenes

Comment

Three Stooges

The Avengers

G.I. Joe 2012 movie

The Grey (must see since Liam is James from fallout 3 aka his voice is god) probably thru On Demand most likely

and then the Year's best fantasy.... The Hobbit December 14, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
                          Three Stooges

The Avengers

G.I. Joe 2012 movie

The Grey (must see since Liam is James from fallout 3 aka his voice is god) probably thru On Demand most likely

and then the Year's best fantasy.... The Hobbit December 14, 2012
                          Lol G.I Joe will probably be a fail like the first one...

And The Amazing Spider-Man & The Dark Knight Rises are gonna be sick.

Comment

Working...
                          X