Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw it.

WOW!

I love how they all got the good screen-time in it. You can't say that one character had a bigger role over the other cause it was really well done.
    But IronMan is the best and Robert Downing Jr. plays him so well..

oh, btw..

"You don't bully me!!!!!"

And for those that haven't seen it yet and plan to, make sure you stay after the credits roll cause at my local cinema, loads of people left and misse it..

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Originally posted by Aza View Post

And for those that haven't seen it yet and plan to, make sure you stay after the credits roll cause at my local cinema, loads of people left and misse it..
      I always wait until the credits end.

Credits >>>

Comment

Originally posted by Aza View Post
        I saw it.

WOW!

I love how they all got the good screen-time in it. You can't say that one character had a bigger role over the other cause it was really well done.
        But IronMan is the best and Robert Downing Jr. plays him so well..

oh, btw..

"You don't bully me!!!!!"

Quite funny because when I saw it, it was the very first screening of the release date so there were only geeks in the cinema and not one person got up when the credits started rolling cos we all knew to stay lol!

Second time I see it though shit loads of people got up and left... Fools!

Comment

• damn 200.3 million, just broke the record

movie was amazing, best movie this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
            Less superheroish? It's about fucking Batman for Christs sake

God kid.

Aight. Y'all seen he respons negatively to most of my post?
            Can we now all agree this post is just because he wanna make me mad? Cause every person on here knows what I mean when I say 'less superheroish'.
            Every fan also knows why a reboot have to be done. Because Nolan's batman doesn't fit the superhero universe cause it's more "realistic" than all the others.

So please stop with the stupidy. Thank you Cody

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              Aight. Y'all seen he respons negatively to most of my post?
              Can we now all agree this post is just because he wanna make me mad? Cause every person on here knows what I mean when I say 'less superheroish'.
              Every fan also knows why a reboot have to be done. Because Nolan's batman doesn't fit the superhero universe cause it's more "realistic" than all the others.

So please stop with the stupidy. Thank you Cody
              Cody is a troll with nothing better to do with his life then say stupid things.

On topic: This movie was amazing, the perfect blend of action and witty humor. Laughed a bunch and was at awe at most of the movie. Cant wait until part two comes out should be something really epic.

SPOILERgoogle thanos and see what comes up

Comment

• Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                Cody is a troll with nothing better to do with his life then say stupid things.
                Indeed.

Comment

• Birdman - 100 Million ft. Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne - YouTube

LOL @ the first comment.

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

• Just come back from watching it, fuckin sick movie

Comment

• thanos after the credits >>>>>>>>>> that was an amazing movie, hulk made it for me tbh

Comment

• Never gonna watch this till it hits the stores...

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          Never gonna watch this till it hits the stores...
                          serious?!?!?! goddamn your missing out....sorry not trying to rub it in your face, but its a very well done movie

Comment

Working...
                          X