Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too many rappers? Where do we go from here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Too many rappers? Where do we go from here?

Originally posted by xkevanx View Post
    Plus Z your saying the same thing everyone says on youtube...if "so and so" saw this they would be rolling in their graves, bullshit. If you like hiphop you know where to look
    Not literally

Nah my comment was cliche but my point stands, I understand the concept of "swag music", "trap music" etc, but why can a bit more thought not be put into the lyrics? Why can't you have a HOT beat and dope bars? E.g there was a trap-style song with Wale & Ross recently that I really liked even though it's not normally my style. I don't just come into these topics to give copy and paste responses, that would be as ignorant as the music I'm talking about lol. I check the shit out and afterwards always think...is this REALLY what people these days are listening to?

Trust me I'm not some Old School > New School regardless of the song to get street cred guy, my favourite artist is T-Pain y'know lol. I just think if your gonna do some pop-style, harmless, not particularly lyrical music, at LEAST show some imagination and don't say the EXACT same shit on the same beat flipped over.

Just my over-long, rambling two cents lads lol.
    Ziggy B

Comment

kill them off...
      .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
      X