• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Do You Belive In?

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    I believe in The Based God.
    haa .. I thought Weezy is your GOD ?

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    I believe in Weezy... Wayne is my fucking GOD.
    "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

dont believe in anything really.... im not even religious

i've lived/live every single day of my life without "thanking god" or "going to church"... stuff like that

all that mumbo jumbo is pointless and worthless to me and i believe its just something for people to do, like playing a sport, except to live a lifestyle with certain thoughts about things, and i do not see the point in that, i do what i want and believe in what i want, im happy i wasn't forced into being in a certain religion

like the middle east, what is up with that shit? all of the stuff they believe in is messed up, i just dont even understand.... dumb humans tbh
      Last edited by Mr Xclusive; 10-19-2011, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Based God

(12char)

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
          haa .. I thought Weezy is your GOD ?
          He was until Based God showed up.

Comment

atheist

yepppp

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

I am athiest. But honestly I been what it seemed to be Christian for eighteen years. Then converted to Atheism. For many reasons so if you personally wanna know. PM me..

But yeah 2 things that's suprised me. All discussion is this thread is ......civil.

Let's keep it going.
              Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                dont believe in anything really.... im not even religious

i've lived/live every single day of my life without "thanking god" or "going to church"... stuff like that

all that mumbo jumbo is pointless and worthless to me and i believe its just something for people to do, like playing a sport, except to live a lifestyle with certain thoughts about things, and i do not see the point in that, i do what i want and believe in what i want, im happy i wasn't forced into being in a certain religion

like the middle east, what is up with that shit? all of the stuff they believe in is messed up, i just dont even understand.... dumb humans tbh
                yo, What the fuck is up with this dumb ignorant fool ? but then again youre like what ? 16?17? fuck outta here son.. go play with ur xbox or somethinh.. leave this shit for the adult .. aight?
                "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

I believe in myself.

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
                    yo, What the fuck is up with this dumb ignorant fool ? but then again youre like what ? 16?17? fuck outta here son.. go play with ur xbox or somethinh.. leave this shit for the adult .. aight?
                    I'm not a MOD. But this is a second warning.. only because everyone else was civil, and you too are getting a little outta hand. So either tone it down or move the fuck on..

as for Mr Xclusive I was agreeing with you till the end part. I woulda kept that part to myself, due to knowing that fact, someone will open their mouth negatively about it.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                    I believe in myself.
                    And that's the hardest line of this thread.. lol

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

I am an Atheist yet while I think people that are religious and geinuinly believe in a god are silly, I still respect what they believe as I understand people need things in their life to keep them going, something to hold on to, to believe that there is something bigger than just living, working and dying to somebodies life.

For me it's all about the experiences, the happy times with friends and family and that is all. I don't believe that we are here for a bigger purpose, I don't believe that everything happens for a reason because I tell you now, things like cancer, rape, murder, child abuse etc do NOT happen for a reason. There is no bigger plan. (imo) There are things I don't agree with though in certain religions as does many people on certain topics... One thing I don't like is making a child a certain religion before they are old enough to decide for themselves... If I was to get married and have a child one day and my wife wanted to have our son/daughter christened I would not have any of it... Mainly for the fact that I'd have to be christened in order for my child to be but also because no religion should be forced on anybody, they should have the right to decide for themselves, which makes me even more greatful that I wasn't when I was little unlike my brother and sister who were.

I believe so strongly in this I even had to turn down being a god parent to a very close friend of mines child because they needed me to get christened in order to be a god parent. I wasn't about to be a hypocrite and do it just to be a god parent.

But these are just my views on it, don't want to cause any arguements as I said everyone is entitled to believe in what they want and live their life exactly how they want it. This is just my views on the subject, which I believe this thread is for... Didn't wanna sit here and write something to make me sound arrogant like my opinion is fact and it's the only right one, (even though most of my beliefs are backed up with scientific 100% proven evidence but I won't go there haha) but yeah, I respect others beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        I am an Atheist yet while I think people that are religious and geinuinly believe in a god are silly, I still respect what they believe as I understand people need things in their life to keep them going, something to hold on to, to believe that there is something bigger than just living, working and dying to somebodies life.

For me it's all about the experiences, the happy times with friends and family and that is all. I don't believe that we are here for a bigger purpose, I don't believe that everything happens for a reason because I tell you now, things like cancer, rape, murder, child abuse etc do NOT happen for a reason. There is no bigger plan. (imo) There are things I don't agree with though in certain religions as does many people on certain topics... One thing I don't like is making a child a certain religion before they are old enough to decide for themselves... If I was to get married and have a child one day and my wife wanted to have our son/daughter christened I would not have any of it... Mainly for the fact that I'd have to be christened in order for my child to be but also because no religion should be forced on anybody, they should have the right to decide for themselves, which makes me even more greatful that I wasn't when I was little unlike my brother and sister who were.

I believe so strongly in this I even had to turn down being a god parent to a very close friend of mines child because they needed me to get christened in order to be a god parent. I wasn't about to be a hypocrite and do it just to be a god parent.

But these are just my views on it, don't want to cause any arguements as I said everyone is entitled to believe in what they want and live their life exactly how they want it. This is just my views on the subject, which I believe this thread is for... Didn't wanna sit here and write something to make me sound arrogant like my opinion is fact and it's the only right one, (even though most of my beliefs are backed up with scientific 100% proven evidence but I won't go there haha) but yeah, I respect others beliefs.
                        That's the realist post I've seen in a while, you murked that shit. I 100% Co-Sign.

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

i'm christian, and i wouldn't say a strongggg christian, but i do go to church every week or i try to attend every week, i have strong beliefs in god however and i just try to live my life by treating everyone with respect and just being nice, i won't be a dick to someone for no reason unless they give me one, i just try to be a genuinely kind person to everyone because its what we are taught

Comment

Working...
                          X