To anyone who has gotten their shit jacked with a strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To anyone who has gotten their shit jacked with a strap

I'm thankful to live in a country where guns are illegal so I'm safe from being robbed that way. But never been robbed in general anyways..yet..

Comment

i was super flopped in indy one time and wanted some chron so i met some dudes on broadripple (a main college strip to party at) and i gave them a ride, everythin was cool we got the bud was bout to roll up and got spooked by another set of hood rats so we all ran and i got in my car and dipped, one of the dudes got in my car and demanded i go get his buddies so i did and they car jacked me and took like 20 pairs of nike exclusive sb dunks i had in my trunk, a new 64gb ipod touch a kenwood cd player and a bunch of pills my friend left in the car...it was fucked up...i got the car back like a month later it didnt even have a spare tire or stock 5 disc cd changer, stupid hood rats! hahah i guess i was the dumbass for goin with em in the first place, but honestly i dont think they intended on car jacking me until shit got sour when we were smoking.

Comment

lol damn that sucks for you but i never had anything stolen frm me

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
          Stoning ? What country do you live in...
          That was back in Somalia, East Africa

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
            Once when I was 5 I was with my sister, and we just got home so she told me go to the back and open the front door. As I was walking playing my Handheld game, Some big black guy came up to me, he was about 30 some years I think, and he started to make small talk with me then he said lemme borrow it I refused, Then he said gimme it or I'll beat you up, I wasn't intimidated so looked I look at his face, said get away from me, but half way throughout my sentence he had spit in my face pushed me over and took off with my game.

I went back to my sister crying, later on when my dad came back home my mom told him, and he was very familiar with the person, so my dad and a group of other people went down to the same guys house and he was called out. He was asked about what happened today while standing in the middle of the group, he lied and said he was home with his sick mom, they didn't believe this coon so his house was searched and my game was found, hours later while this guy was crying and apologizing, everybody was called out and was told there would be a stoning, the guy got stoned to death I couldn't watch, but I really didn't care just happy I got my game back
            Damn that's crazy he got stoned to stoned to death :O

Originally posted by Jewazi View Post
            One time when i was walking home alone one time bumpin some lil wayne walking back home from my friends house, he lives like 4 blocks away from me and then i started noticing a car driving slowly behind me. he kept following me and the next thing you know 20 people popped out of the car and with straps and i fucking whooped all their asses.
            Jewazi always winning

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            IBut never been robbed in general anyways..yet..
            Same. Hope it stays that way too lol.

Comment

Well, right when i thought im safe in The Netherlands.. 2 Marrocain and 1 nigger tried to rob me with a strap for only fucking 7 DOLLARS!

i just said i dont have any money..

And. They letted me go.

Comment

Its always a black guy huh

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                  Well, right when i thought im safe in The Netherlands.. 2 Marrocain and 1 nigger tried to rob me with a strap for only fucking 7 DOLLARS!

i just said i dont have any money..

And. They letted me go.

woah dere

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                    woah dere
                    The fuck is the diffrence ? Niggu,nigga,nigger,nega,negro

Its all the same right ?

Comment

I'm thankful to live in a country where guns are illegal so I'm safe from being robbed that way. But never been robbed in general anyways..yet..
                      you havnt seen a strap in the uk yet then wish

Comment

Originally posted by VVeezyyyy View Post
                        you havnt seen a strap in the uk yet then wish
                        Lol naw..I live in a pretty good area..take it you have? Damn.

Comment

Lol naw..I live in a pretty good area..take it you have? Damn.
                          yeah a few, its fucked up man.. but how do you think they get here? too tight on importing , its the government -_-

Comment

Working...
                          X