• Show
Clear All

Re: How do I jump into the trap game?

oh damn

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
      I'm tryna become a dealer. I know how to cook crack but how would I get hooked up with that weed.

Help a brother out. I'm tryna touch that paper....
      LOL

Comment

why would you wanna sell weed if you know how to cook crack, the money you make off selling weed and the hours you put in is less than minumum wage, people cannot get physically addicted which means no guaranteed sale, the only way you can make money off it is if your selling ounces, 9's or keys.. sell crack and you can make �500 in a day in london, because they dont stop coming back

your probably trolling but oh well

Comment

roll through the hood and the first motherfucker you see wearin a white t-shirt, he's sellin drugs

Comment

Op wtf manee!

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Originally posted by Cristhhian View Post
              Twiggz is that you?

loooooonbbb.........

Comment

Originally posted by Jewazi View Post
                Damn bro you a bad ass

hahahahahaha shit son you def. dont know me...lemme post a pic of when i was selling dro from med dispenseries 2 years ago..had a stack of over 10,000. ill get pics up asap

hhahaha that fool flossin twenties, shit man all i had were hundreds... get ready for pics then ya'll can gtfo...this white boy here, bmurder, sold more drugs in a week than ya'll have in your lifetimes...anywhere from coke, crack, heroin, pills, beans, weed (mids, chronic, and medical) and so forth

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
                  hahahahahaha shit son you def. dont know me...lemme post a pic of when i was selling dro from med dispenseries 2 years ago..had a stack of over 10,000. ill get pics up asap

hhahaha that fool flossin twenties, shit man all i had were hundreds... get ready for pics then ya'll can gtfo...this white boy here, bmurder, sold more drugs in a week than ya'll have in your lifetimes...anywhere from coke, crack, heroin, pills, beans, weed (mids, chronic, and medical) and so forth
                  what the fuck

dude u frontin harder than a nigga with jeggins

a donkeys asshole would have a better lookin mugshot than the photo i just saw

and holy shit, "murder" only illegal things u ever been into was prob dat dragonball episode u illegally recorded on ur vhs

ur a
                  Last edited by T-Minus; 11-29-2011, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                    Welll see..... Depending on how your money situation is right now, this is what you do. Either buy an ounce with your money. Or get a dealer homie you know to front you an ounce. Depending on the prices in your area, you should be able to get an ounce of good from a somewhat big time dealer for around $300. I wouldn't go over $350 if I was you. Next, you need to find customers. Start with your friends, let them know you have good budders for $20 a g (Or whatever the price for a g of dank in your area is). Tell them to spread the word. Then start making that $$$$$$. Watch out for the cops though!

Hope this helps.
                    Lol he ain't serious

Comment

take small pieces of soap wrap it in saran wrap and sell that, tell em its half price good shit

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        Welll see..... Depending on how your money situation is right now, this is what you do. Either buy an ounce with your money. Or get a dealer homie you know to front you an ounce. Depending on the prices in your area, you should be able to get an ounce of good from a somewhat big time dealer for around $300. I wouldn't go over $350 if I was you. Next, you need to find customers. Start with your friends, let them know you have good budders for $20 a g (Or whatever the price for a g of dank in your area is). Tell them to spread the word. Then start making that $$$$$$. Watch out for the cops though!

Hope this helps.
                        Who the fuck pays 350 for an ounce of weed?? Inflation like a bitch lol 100 at most boi.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                          Who the fuck pays 350 for an ounce of weed?? Inflation like a bitch lol 100 at most boi.
                          100 for an ounce???

Comment

Working...
                          X