would you hit a girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you hit a girl?

I was raised better!! would never do it....but uh... ...DONT GO WITH THIS GIRL IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR PHONE OR FACEBOOK AND STUFF GONE THRU AND FOR HER TO GET INTO IT WITH HALF THE CONTACT LIST FOR NO REASON AND NOW I AINT GOT RIDES TO PLACES CUZ MY SHIT WONT GO WHEN I PRESS START......... aint got nothin to do with this but... forreal...im mad as hell!! not just that but a variety of things....i could make this alot longer but point is, have you hit a girl before!?!? and how can you tell if yo relative is getting hit?!? ok my sister hit him in the face, i would have been mad to!! I told him that, he good money, and he aint put his hands on her!! (atleast in frnt of me) but he was makin lil comments like 'you the first female that ever hit me that i didnt hit back' and 'you should be blessed baby girl' what the fuck does that mean??? i aint say nothin but i was ready to blow up any sec.....everybody in the car was on edge i swear to god lol but yall think he puttin hands on her behind doors?!? i dont know who to ask...i aint told mama nem yet yall the first to know about this. i stayed over they house last night, but im still thinkin bout it....please please please help me, idk what to do!! i need to let it go!?!? or what?!! would yall take that serious?! they was drunk to!!

she 30 yrs old he 35!!!
    Last edited by -_-; 12-06-2011, 10:49 PM.

Re: would you hit a girl?

Hell no ........................
    "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Is that really a question? Do you really have that written down in your notepad? You should be ashamed of yourself.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

I personally wouldn't because of personal experience and stuff.

The best way to handle your situation is to directly ask him. If it's your sister then you can ask whatever you want. You're two grown men, so it's only appropriate to be direct. Once he replies you'll know what to do from then.

Comment

I would hit the shit out of a girl

pussy

all jokes aside...

Listen to this and see if you find your answer....
          http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post733040
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

never...........

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              I would hit the shit out of a girl

pussy

all jokes aside...

Listen to this and see if you find your answer....
              http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post733040
              Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                never...........
                YOu never fapped??? stop lying you beat your girl 4 times a day...
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Not gonna lie check this out this story . . .so i was at a party and my gf got super drunk. so we went to the b room cuz she wanted to throw up so i was helping her. so we went back down stairs and one of her drunk girl cousins ran up on me swinging sayin you rapped her in the bathroom you took advantage of her when she was drunk and she hit me on the lip and my nature reaction was to push her back out the way and thats when it poped of big ass rumble in the party ppl say i hit her but i feel like i just pushed her.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  I was raised better!! would never do it....but uh... ...DONT GO WITH THIS GIRL IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR PHONE OR FACEBOOK AND STUFF GONE THRU AND FOR HER TO GET INTO IT WITH HALF THE CONTACT LIST FOR NO REASON AND NOW I AINT GOT RIDES TO PLACES CUZ MY SHIT WONT GO WHEN I PRESS START......... aint got nothin to do with this but... forreal...im mad as hell!! not just that but a variety of things....i could make this alot longer but point is, have you hit a girl before!?!? and how can you tell if yo relative is getting hit?!? ok my sister hit him in the face, i would have been mad to!! I told him that, he good money, and he aint put his hands on her!! (atleast in frnt of me) but he was makin lil comments like 'you the first female that ever hit me that i didnt hit back' and 'you should be blessed baby girl' what the fuck does that mean??? i aint say nothin but i was ready to blow up any sec.....everybody in the car was on edge i swear to god lol but yall think he puttin hands on her behind doors?!? i dont know who to ask...i aint told mama nem yet yall the first to know about this. i stayed over they house last night, but im still thinkin bout it....please please please help me, idk what to do!! i need to let it go!?!? or what?!! would yall take that serious?! they was drunk to!!

she 30 yrs old he 35!!!
                  i dont think he is hitting her he is just tryin to act hard

Comment

yeah from the back

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                      Is that really a question? Do you really have that written down in your notepad? You should be ashamed of yourself.

lol naa, i know the answer you supposed to say...but alot of people dont talk about it!!! my own brother headbutted HIS WIFE a few weeks ago!!! thats prob aint all that happened but thats all i was told....i never got to see her face or nothin but she threaten to call the laws and he got kicked out! i mean thats my flesh blood...i love him but i wasnt told the whole story man...and that was the first time i heard of him touchin a female. he aint known for that!! the way im thinkin, if i let that go, i can let this go...but idkkkkkkk man

Comment

yes i wouldnt .

Comment

Working...
                        X