lol link me 2 that thread bruh.
          http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...rank-back.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
            frank ocean thread needs to be in here

so many feelings were caught

and so many bodies were lost

tbh
            Your the only one talking about that thread lmao. seriousy its so sad stop it, since thp made that thread about you, you have been trying to redeem yourself ever since, you were cool before that thread, just be your usual self again, stop whatever your trying to do or the person your trying to be.

I remember you tried to go at cli city, and more before that, now your trying to go at me the frank oceon thread, and no one cares just drop it, you said the exact same thing to cli city as you did to me.. "Alright kid you gonna make me do it"

pretty flacko said something like that before he made the thread about you, your delusional, just go back to your normal self.

Your becoming an ego-maniac. Claiming you have haters, cut the bullshit kaden. I dont even know why i'm wasting my time saying this because i know you will respond with "L" "you caught feeling" "your mad", I'm not any of those im restless of this fake behavior by you.

I'm not even going to speak/respond to you anymore until you go back to normal.

And yes i wrote an essay. You will probably respond with, tl;dr but whatever your brain can't even handle to read a couple of paragraphs.
            Last edited by T.tunechi; 07-07-2012, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
              Your the only one talking about that thread lmao. seriousy its so sad stop it, since thp made that thread about you, you have been trying to redeem yourself ever since, you were cool before that thread, just be your usual self again, stop whatever your trying to do or the person your trying to be.

I remember you tried to go at cli city, and more before that, now your trying to go at me the frank oceon thread, and no one cares just drop it, you said the exact same thing to cli city as you did to me.. "Alright kid you gonna make me do it"

pretty flacko said something like that before he made the thread about you, your delusional, just go back to your normal self.

Your becoming an ego-maniac. Claiming you have haters, cut the bullshit kaden. I dont even know why i'm wasting my time saying this because i know you will respond with "L" "you caught feeling" "your mad", I'm not any of those im restless of this fake behavior by you.

I'm not even going to speak/respond to you anymore until you go back to normal.

And yes i wrote an essay. You will probably respond with, tl;dr but whatever your brain can't even handle to read a couple of paragraphs.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                Stay Scheming..niggas trying to get at me..
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• niggas be scheming thinking im scheming

Comment

• lmfaoo

Kaden >

Comment

• That birdcall guide is hilarious, whether or not it should be on this list is up for debate

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                        That birdcall guide is hilarious, whether or not it should be on this list is up for debate
                        na not even close b

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          frank ocean thread needs to be in here

so many feelings were caught

and so many bodies were lost

tbh

call me a pussy but i still havent looked back at the thread to see the chaos i caused lol

it was that bad?

gonna check it out soon​ tho

Comment

Working...
                          X