The ILLUMINATI Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ILLUMINATI Thread

I'm a conspiracy theorist, I do alot of research on this stuff and I was just wondering what you guys beliefs about secret societies/the government/illuminati are?
    Here's some information and videos I have collected about the subject...
    the military is controlled by the Government/secret societies and the army is currupt, the soldiers believe that they are fighting for our freedom but their really not, they are the terrorists, they are the one's invading millions of innocent people in third world countries homes and sexually asaulting, and killing them. One of the things that triggered this 'war on terror' is 9/11 but as you know... 9/11 was the US government/Free Masons/Etc. In the couple of weeks leading up to the 9/11 attacks the government removed all narcatic/explosive sniffing dogs from the building and made every worker evacuate for a numerous amount of "Drills" like for fire, earthquake, etc. but they actually went inside and planted explosives, and on 9/11 it was not just because of the planes that the buildings collapsed, it was the pre planted explosives since caused it, when buildings are hit by plains, they would fall like a tree being chopped down, they would fall to the opposite side of where it was struck, but these just fell vertically. Physically impossible unless there was explosives inside the building prior to the events of 9/11

The 'War on Terror' is just a scheme created by secret societies/the f*cked up government to decrease the population and take over all of the Middle East's natural resources (Oil and stuff) so they can achieve a New World Order,
    The whole education system is made to currupt your brain, to make you not able to think outside the box, it is to clog your mind with useless knowledge to make you not have enough room in your brain to allow your mind to think about what's really going on with the government. It currupts you and dumbs you down, the highest level you can get at in education is to be accepted into the secret society called 'Skulls and Bones' George Bush's father was a member of them. He is to the our left of the clock.

The Skulls and Bones are a satanic secret society that are trying to currupt society and have this new world order take place, their logo is a skull, crossbones, and the number '322' I believe the number seven is a very strange sacred number that has alot to do with God, Religion, Government, Secret Societies, and the Devil. If you look at Tupac's death., you will notice that 7 is a reoccuring theme around the whole thing...
    TUPAC 7 day theroy
    Here's a video about Freemasons/Illuminati/The number 7

Here is a very informative documentary about the Illuminati and Secret Societies

There are signs of the Illuminati all around us...

Even in spongebob & MANY telivision shows/movies..

Tupac wasn't the only person killed by secret societies, so was michael jackson...

and John F Kennedy...(The only president whom was not a part of the Illuminati or any secret society

Here's George Bush admitting that he's a member of Skulls and Bones

and here's him talking about NWO

The government is going to attempt to decrease the Earth's population to 2 Billion in 2012, watch EVERY PART of this documentary. The elite are going to be hiding in secret bunkers benief Denver airport, there is a HUGE conspiracy about that airport. There are murals all over the building with pictures of an apocolapse (end of the world) and the murals have a little girl holding a tablet from the ancient mayans (the ones whom predicted December 21, 2012)

Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Not sure
    0%

Re: The ILLUMINATI Thread

Comment

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        you should, it will expand your mind

Comment

High chances that OP = Wayne's cousin

oh and stop wasting your fucking time..."Freemasonry In Spongebob" the fuck bruh?
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
            you should, it will expand your mind
            Nobody is gonna read/watch all that shit lolol it would take hours

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

i really just dont care

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                i really just dont care

Comment

if anyone ever has time to watch this its crazyyy

Comment

Quit tlkin about us

Comment

Dat' nigga Goobz, scurred'

Comment

idkkkk......in the bible it say satan was the angel of music. every song on the radio is about sex? lol...my gut tellin me something aint right so ima trust it! but you gotta keep hush on some things man....come up missing in dis mfka, betta watch out!!

Comment

Working...
                        X