Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join Me. I'm Looking For Artists, Producers, and Cover Creators. We Can Be Royalty. B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join Me. I'm Looking For Artists, Producers, and Cover Creators. We Can Be Royalty. B

If you're fairly new to the rap/music/producing game and looking for someone to link up with to start a duo or group, this is it. Looking to make nothing but good music. Group can range anywhere from 2+. Will consists of rap/hip-hop/r&b LYRICALLY. Diverse genres of production. We do not HAVE to meet in person unless agreed upon. The group will be to aid each other musically, lyrically, whatever is needed. Sort of a circle of success for music, anything we need will be essentially done within the group for the most part. We will look to work on and advance our sounds and master our craft. My info: I rap and produce. I'm 18 years old. African American. Join me, make it "us". IT'S THE TAKEOVER. (simply reply or message me)

Re: Join Me. I'm Looking For Artists, Producers, and Cover Creators. We Can Be Royalt

Akkucc is the man ur looking for homie.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Re: Join Me. I'm Looking For Artists, Producers, and Cover Creators. We Can Be Royalt

If you beat me in a rap battle, I will join you brother

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Akkucc is the man ur looking for homie.
        Would that be you?

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
        If you beat me in a rap battle, I will join you brother
        sorry, but I dont rap battle

Comment

Originally posted by KCAlife View Post
          Would that be you?

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

what a pussy

Comment

Originally posted by KCAlife View Post
            Would that be you?

Akkucc is Akkucc

Comment

I'm down if some other people are, I'm a really lyrical rapper but i cant sing R&B for sh!t haha

Comment

Working...
              X