Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone who fux with torrents help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could someone who fux with torrents help me?

Sign up to a private torrent website and you'll never get contacted by your ISP. (such as SPEED.CD :: You're Home Now!! is one I'm on but registrations are closed) Alternatively just use a proxy or something so they can't track you

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
      Apparently there is only one uncut rip of the Human Centipede 2 which I'd like to download. I can't download torrents, though, so is anyone willing to download it off the torrent and upload it to a filehoster like filesonic?
      I would buy the fucking movie but you have to be an UK/Australien citizen to get it on BountyFilms Video on Demand.

The movie has 1011.98 MiB and I will send you the torrentlink via PM if you are willing to do that. I would greatly appreciate it.
      I was out when I commented first, just got in and found you some filesonic links for 720p RIP for number 2. I've PM'd you links!

Comment

You really wanna watch Human Centipede?

The fuck bruh

Just get JDownloader and use rapidshare/megaupload as filehoster

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        Sign up to a private torrent website and you'll never get contacted by your ISP. (such as SPEED.CD :: You're Home Now!! is one I'm on but registrations are closed) Alternatively just use a proxy or something so they can't track you
        Are you sure they won't contact you? I mean your IP is still visible when you download via torrent
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

The fuck bruh

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Are you sure they won't contact you? I mean your IP is still visible when you download via torrent
          Well I don't know for sure but private torrents mean that obviously only people who have access to them download them. Public torrents from Pirate bay etc anyone can download, track and do whatever but private torrents the only people downloading are other illegal downloaders and no one else can "walk in" if you will and track/see who's downloading the torrent. idk tho i've never been contacted (yet, touch wood)

Comment

Well I don't know for sure but private torrents mean that obviously only people who have access to them download them. Public torrents from Pirate bay etc anyone can download, track and do whatever but private torrents the only people downloading are other illegal downloaders and no one else can "walk in" if you will and track/see who's downloading the torrent. idk tho i've never been contacted (yet, touch wood)
            I always assumed your provider can track where and what you are downloading?
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

I don't know how in depth if they can actually see what you're downloading though that is just something I have no idea about

Comment

The fuck bruh

Thats what I like to hear... Pro downloader none of that torrent nub crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Why don't you just get links for filesonic or another hosting rather than asking someone to download the torrent and upload it for you... It's out there somewhere on filesonic or whatever already.
                  No it is not and to clarify it, the uncut version got released only 1 day ago, I spent like 3 hours searching it, I'm not dumb

But Cli, the coolest motherfucker on this site, hooked me up already.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

I got a premium account for a filehoster, I usually always find everything with it, this is the first time I need something from a torrent site.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

yep, that's how it works. but private trackers usually hide their shit under nonsuspect names, so the downloads won't be called Filmblablah.1080p.mkv or some shit. At least that's a way to hide it.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

I watched it. IDK if it was worth it, I have absolutely no fucking idea on what I just watched lmfao. I have to be honest though: It's not a bad movie. But I am literally so shocked that I don't know what to say about haha

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                  X