Fuck! Am I going to jail?:/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fuck! Am I going to jail?:/

I agree it wasn't too smart to post the pics which also included the serial number lol. It's all good though, you'll be ok. Don't shop at that store anymore though!

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Iight, earlier I went to walmart and I put a computer in my shoppin cart, and just walked out with it. The sensors didnt go off or anything. Then I just put it in my car a drove off.

Now Im home thinking that they got me on the camera and Im gonna end up on the news or something.
      '

Am I good or should I be worried?
      If someone gets caught stealing, which is commonly referred to as shoplifting, the process and penalties can vary according to where the theft actually took place, and also the age and amount of what was stolen. Some instances of theft, such as if someone is caught stealing a car, can end up with the person having to do a lengthy prison sentence. Again, it all depends on the particular circumstances.If someone is caught stealing in a department store like Wal-Mart, the procedure is generally to wait until the person has stepped outside the store before apprehending them. The reason being that if they are still inside or near the doors, they can always say they were about to go to one of the registers. Stepping one foot outside the store means the intention was to leave without paying. Once caught, the offender is then led back into the store and into a security room. If the person caught stealing is a minor, the authorities have to call someone over 18 to come and have the offender released to them. If the item stolen is under $50, the authorities will usually let the offender go and then send a fine to them through the mail within 30 days. If that fine is not paid, the store can file in court. If the item stolen is over $50 or the person caught is an adult, the store has the choice to call the local police and file a police report to go to court. If the theft is over a certain amount, if may be considered Grand Theft, and could entail a hefty fine and jail time. The process may vary from store to store, and if the penalties are not imposed by the store, it is left up to the court system which may result in a worse end result for the offender.

You better change your name and move to Asia bro.

Comment

Nothing will happen, tbqh.
        But I'd avoid to go to this Walmart.
        If they are after you, & they'll catch you, you maybe have to pay a punishment.
        If you can't live with that, bring the computer back & tell them that you're sorry.
        Btw, it's just a HP computer, so it's not that good & not important for our world. I think they can live with a HP computer less.
        #fuckhp

Comment

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
          Nothing will happen, tbqh.
          But I'd avoid to go to this Walmart.
          If they are after you, & they'll catch you, you maybe have to pay a punishment.
          If you can't live with that, bring the computer back & tell them that you're sorry.
          Btw, it's just a HP computer, so it's not that good & not important for our world. I think they can live with a HP computer less.
          #fuckhp
          If only life was that easy...
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

People steal from Walmart everyday.....they can't keep eyes on everything...a manager there once told me, that their budget is adjusted for things like that every year...
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              People steal from Walmart everyday.....they can't keep eyes on everything...a manager there once told me, that their budget is adjusted for things like that every year...
              He probably won't even read this because of you. He already moved because you (all) scared him to death lmao

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                He probably won't even read this because of you. He already moved because you (all) scared him to death lmao
                He thought I really told the FEDS

He should get to know Cli-City a lil better...I would never do that fuck shit....aint in my blood but I had a hell of a laugh last night though
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                  He thought I really told the FEDS

He should get to know Cli-City a lil better...I would never do that fuck shit....aint in my blood but I had a hell of a laugh last night though
                  Thanks to you, we got another GOAT thread.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Inb4 the feds

Comment

#teamfucksportz

Comment

Ummm, well, if you are caught, and the find out who you are: yes, you are probably fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          #teamfucksportz
                          Oh you're back. The FEDs caught you yet?
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X