• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Psychic predictions year 1980

I saw it... Insane shit man.

Comment

lolz... All the 2012 world ending believers are gonna lap this shit up. They are gonna love it. It's complete bollox this is like some student project probs, they have done it very, very good and I love hoaxes like this but they fucked up on a few things, the audio is far too crisp for something filmed in 1980. Also the clock at the start is 8:20 and then after 6 minutes near the end it's still 8:20. lol clearly just a prop like everything else in the room.

Cool vid though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
        Does anybody else wants to see something happen? I personally want something to happen this year whether is good or bad I don't care. The world is burning and we keep adding fuel to it so be it!! All i'm saying is that dinosaurs got extinct out of nowhere so why can't we?
        lol why would they fight for oil if all cars are electric?

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        lolz... All the 2012 world ending believers are gonna lap this shit up. They are gonna love it. It's complete bollox this is like some student project probs, they have done it very, very good and I love hoaxes like this but they fucked up on a few things, the audio is far too crisp for something filmed in 1980. Also the clock at the start is 8:20 and then after 6 minutes near the end it's still 8:20. lol clearly just a prop like everything else in the room.

Cool vid though.
        maybe he balled so hard he got a broke clock?

Instagram:
        NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
          lol why would they fight for oil if all cars are electric?

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

maybe he balled so hard he got a broke clock?
          lol nobody would have a broken clock in their house unless it's a dive, and for the 80s what he is living in isn't a dive so yea. Irrelevant anyway, even if the clock is broke or just happened to brake at that moment in time. It's a hoax lmao, some students muggin all the believers off

Comment

Nothing Will happen in 2012, as in natural elimination of the human species.

Comment

As someone said in the yt-comments, it sure does look like an iPhone 4/S in the background to the right, lulz...

Comment

I heard in 2012, all the planets are gonna align in a straight line. Idk if it's gonna cause anything to happen but there's only one way to find out...

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

Skinny jeans in 1980?

IN FRANCE?

no.

Comment

Working...
                  X