X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need serious help. Please..

Okay here me out.

I am so confused on my whole life.
    I feel like a complete loser in school..
    like i mean ive I was ugly several times... but its not like I cant get a girl either.
    Ive never dated an ugly girl. So i guess some girls just dnt think im good looking, and im ok with that.

But whenever I smoke weed, I feel like a fucking loser. I feel like my girlfriend is just being paid to go out with me or is just using me for some reason, and the reason i think that is because i think she is way to good looking for me, i havent heard that from anyone else its just how i feel and see it.

And then I rap a little on the side, and like everyone at school think im a good rapper, but when im high, i start to think that they never thought I was a good rapper and they were just all fucking with me and were really laughing at me because I sucked that bad.

I made a video for the school, and before i took it down it had like 3000 views and shit, it was just me with a cheap ass blackroom fkn around and acting like a fool. And I posted it on Facebook, and ppl liked it and stuff, but im never sure if they were just fkn with me again and were just laughing at me.
    heres the video.

Kid Comet - Green and Yellow - YouTube

and again i only feel like this when im high.

I guess weed lowers my self esteem, but everything seems so real and makes sense.

And whenever i make a song and put it on youtube like everyone on youtube who watches it says they like it and its goood.... and all this positive shit and i rarely get a negative response...

but for some reason i still think I suck. and i know ALLL those people who comment my videos could be fkn with me...

fkkk lifee man

Re: I need serious help. Please..

wtf......lol

Comment

you aint gotta make a new account, you still a troll

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...ease-read.html

Comment

the fuck is this shit. This ain't no peer help forum nikka