Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Jackson, Allen Iverson & Lil' Wayne

Comment

Lil Wayne because i want to be the best rapper alive someday and wayne got me into music in general as a little kid) mac miller ( cuz im white and the og mac miller before blue slide park was amazing still dope though) Riley and Huey freeman ( gotta love the boondocks) jerome bettis my fav running back ( go steelers) hines ward ( great all around role model /former steeler) tim tebow ( fuck the haters! seen this guy play when he was in high
      school i was in like 5th or 6th grade) scooby doo ( og scooby doo was my show as a kid i loved that shit and he was dope af)
      birdman ( because he is successful in life) lastly nate dogg ( rip!)

if anyone hates on this ... @DMC @Kaden @Cody you needa read what this threads about

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        Lil Wayne because i want to be the best rapper alive someday and wayne got me into music in general as a little kid) mac miller ( cuz im white and the og mac miller before blue slide park was amazing still dope though) Riley and Huey freeman ( gotta love the boondocks) jerome bettis my fav running back ( go steelers) hines ward ( great all around role model /former steeler) tim tebow ( fuck the haters! seen this guy play when he was in high
        school i was in like 5th or 6th grade) scooby doo ( og scooby doo was my show as a kid i loved that shit and he was dope af)
        birdman ( because he is successful in life) lastly nate dogg ( rip!)

if anyone hates on this ... @DMC @Kaden @Cody you needa read what this threads about
        shut up

Comment

Weezy and my dad.

Comment

1. Birdman
            2. Lil Wayne
            3. Tupac

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post