Am I tripping or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I tripping or...

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have Sportz banned? I do realize he didn't do anything against the rules really but he is also not paying for the service of using this forum.

All I see is him pissing everybody off (yes me too lol) without actually contributing anything useful, ever. I don't know if I'm overreacting but I'm actually quite tolerant with trolls (shoutsout to Kid Comet and Frank ).

I don't really think anyone would miss him since he always tries to interrupt conversations where he can with his pseudo-smart ass posts

And Sportz, if you're reading this, can you officially state why you are on this forum? As in being here participating by posting.
    My guess is, that you are trolling but that doesn't hide the fact that you are both racist and ignorant as fuck. And I already know you will fap because of this thread lol.

Oh, don't think I really care too much but I'm kinda bored right now so this came up in my mind
    Last edited by RiCH HOMiE QUiL; 02-09-2012, 09:18 PM.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Re: Am I tripping or...

Co-Sign

#TeamFuckSportz

Comment

i agree

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

But if Sportz joins a band... I will have nobody to talk to about Torion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
          Then why the fuck are you here? Don't you come here everyday for a glimmer of hope - the light at the end of the tunnel - that our favorite rapper will wake up from his slumber and be reborn? That's why I am here.

Comment

Didn't read what you wrote (it's 2:20am you know )

They banned Cody several times for his "trolling" and some other shit...Sportz is on the same level but in a lame way

and this whole grammar flaming is so fucking outdated, ban him!
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
              Wouldn't it be a good idea to have Sportz banned? I do realize he didn't do anything against the rules really but he is also not paying for the service of using this forum.

All I see is him pissing everybody off (yes me too lol) without actually contributing anything useful, ever. I don't know if I'm overreacting but I'm actually quite tolerant with trolls (shoutsout to Kid Comet and Frank ).

I don't really think anyone would miss him since he always tries to interrupt conversations where he can with his pseudo-smart ass posts

And Sportz, if you're reading this, can you officially state why you are on this forum? As in being here participating by posting.
              My guess is, that you are trolling but that doesn't hide the fact that you are both racist and ignorant as fuck. And I already know you will fap because of this thread lol.

Oh, don't think I really care too much but I'm kinda bored right now so this came up in my mind

Comment

bla bla bla

Is that so

Comment

Just admit that you love him. It's not grade 5 anymore where you would always fight with the girl you like, in your case a guy.
                  I'm about being single, seeing double, making triple

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    Didn't read what you wrote (it's 2:20am you know )

They banned Cody several times for his "trolling" and some other shit...Sportz is on the same level but in a lame way

and this whole grammar flaming is so fucking outdated, ban him!
                    lol yeah, the time is probably the reason why I came up with this lol

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Originally posted by Swaggz View Post
                    Just admit that you love him. It's not grade 5 anymore where you would always fight with the girl you like, in your case a guy.
                    guilty

Comment

First off, I would like to say that I have never masturbated. It well known on this forum that I am abstinent and will remain so until I find Ms. Right, so I have never "fapped" and I never will.

Furthermore, I have only made one racist comment on this forum and I was given a warning for that. It was directed towards Brazilians, and that is solely because they are terrible at video games. When I tell you to go find Hitler's ashes, how is that racist? I don't think you could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there is any malice in that statement.

Also, I am not a troll. In fact, I am the only person here on this forum for the right reason: Lil Wayne.
                      Last edited by Sportz; 02-09-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

First off, I would like to say that I have never masturbated. It well known on this forum that I am abstinent and will remain so until I find Ms. Right, so I have never "fapped" and I never will.

Furthermore, I have only made one racist comment on this forum and I was given a warning for that. It was directed towards Brazilians, and that is solely because they are terrible are video games. When I tell you to go find Hitler's ashes, how is that racist? I don't think you could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there is any malice in that statement.

Also, I am not a troll. In fact, I am the only person here on this forum for the right reason: Lil Wayne.
                        Suck Lil Wayne lil dick

Comment

Working...
                        X