Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am I tripping or...

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    If that is what you choose to believe. Personally, I don't know how attractive or unattractive I am. That is not for me to say.
    Jvg will judge for you. but foreal on a serious note, why won't you post a picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
      Jvg will judge for you. but foreal on a serious note, why won't you post a picture?
      Because it will reveal that he is the child molestor his voice is matching to lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

If that is what you choose to believe. Personally, I don't know how attractive or unattractive I am. That is not for me to say.
        Dude, shut up

Comment

I gave you the reason. I have cross referenced all of the IP addresses of registered users on this website with various sex offender lists in multiple countries. The last time I did such a cross reference was when there were 62,408 members. Out of the 62,408 members, 468 of them came up as registered sex offenders or past offenders. Luckily, none of them are active users, but I still will not take the chance.

Comment

I gave you the reason. I have cross referenced all of the IP addresses of registered users on this website with various sex offender lists in multiple countries. The last time I did such a cross reference was when there were 62,408 members. Out of the 62,408 members, 468 of them came up as registered sex offenders or past offenders. Luckily, none of them are active users, but I still will not take the chance.
            You have problems.

Comment

LMFAO

Is this motherfucker for real ahahaha

Comment

Sorry bro, I am not gay as I like girls and I want to treat them right and respect and love them but sometimes they do not want me too and it makes me sad and it makes me feel like girls are just not worth all the trouble like you know when you spend 6 hours straight wondering if you should text her or not and then you start to think YOLO but then you start to think your gay for even thinking YOLO and then you feel bad and beat yourself up and then beat something else up if you know what I mean and then you text your friend and he is gay but he is cool and it is so much easier to talk to him than to talk to girls because there is no pressure you know what I mean like you know that you do not want to sleep with him but there is so much pressure when it is girl that you pretend you are talking to your gay friend and it makes it easier but only gets weird when you learn he has a crush on you and all of sudden things are like wow this is different and not right and then you go listen to Torion forgot it all happened and live happily ever after.

Good session doc. We should all do this more often.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                  Sorry bro, I am not gay as I like girls and I want to treat them right and respect and love them but sometimes they do not want me too and it makes me sad and it makes me feel like girls are just not worth all the trouble like you know when you spend 6 hours straight wondering if you should text her or not and then you start to think YOLO but then you start to think your gay for even thinking YOLO and then you feel bad and beat yourself up and then beat something else up if you know what I mean and then you text your friend and he is gay but he is cool and it is so much easier to talk to him than to talk to girls because there is no pressure you know what I mean like you know that you do not want to sleep with him but there is so much pressure when it is girl that you pretend you are talking to your gay friend and it makes it easier but only gets weird when you learn he has a crush on you and all of sudden things are like wow this is different and not right and then you go listen to Torion forgot it all happened and live happily ever after.

Good session doc. We should all do this more often.
                  Didn't read

Comment

This nigga is trolling on a whooooole nother level omg i need this

Comment

Didn't read
                      TL;DR Version:
                      My gay friend wants to get in my pants.

Comment

Some of the shit in here hella funny!
                        BG NATION

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          This nigga is trolling on a whooooole nother level omg i need this
                          lol exactly haha you should be jealous

Comment

Working...
                          X